Reltick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Slayerduck / joe Baggers
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: @Reltick
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:53080120
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Suspected 1.4 and lying in /desc

When i was at regals Reltick was looking out the window as i was about to leave in my car, he then heads back into his apartment and puts his gun in attack stance then discharges the weapon. When i went back to investigate i find the man on the stairs. Upon a search i found the Beretta m9 shot i heard and checked for his weapon clip to see how many bullets are inside. He makes a /desc of 15/15. Upon investigation of my demo i could not see him reload his weapon, when i made a sit with him he told @Jordan he did reload the weapon.

ESP Demo:

RP sit up until he makes the /desc:

The sit:

After seeing the demo's footage i don't believe he did reload his weapon at all, and therefor lied in the sit if this is the case. If Reltick could provide the demo's for this we could clear this up.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I apologize for the late response; I assumed that in-game sits could not be taken to the forums after already being dealt with. Anyways; I like playing on multiple PERP servers and my files are continuously getting corrupted from the amount of data that I need to store in order to be able to join each community. I have since uninstalled GMOD and have deleted all files that were related to GMOD in order to reduce some lag that I was experiencing on PerpHeads. Along with the deletion of my GMOD files, unfortunately all of my demo files have been erased. I am not lying as I love to preserve roleplay and I think it is important that every single rule is followed. That being said, I understand that this does not look good for me, however I hope that the administrator that is dealing with this takes into account that during my two days playtime on PerpHeads this is the first Action Request that I have received. I have reviewed the footage that you have posted and indeed it does not showcase me reloading my weapon, which I find quite peculiar. Joe I am sorry if you feel that you have been exploited, but I assure you that I did indeed reload the firearm. From here on out I will make sure to record all gameplay that I am involved with in order to prevent future situations like this one. This is very frustrating for me as I know that I did reload the firearm and I am extremely confused by the demo. All this being said, I will respect whatever deliberation that the staff member comes to. Thanks for reading my explanation and I hope that this does not affect me in game too much. -Russ Tobias//AKA//Reltick

Reaction score
I apologize for the late response; I assumed that in-game sits could not be taken to the forums after already being dealt with. Anyways; I like playing on multiple PERP servers and my files are continuously getting corrupted from the amount of data that I need to store in order to be able to join each community. I have since uninstalled GMOD and have deleted all files that were related to GMOD in order to reduce some lag that I was experiencing on PerpHeads. Along with the deletion of my GMOD files, unfortunately all of my demo files have been erased. I am not lying as I love to preserve roleplay and I think it is important that every single rule is followed. That being said, I understand that this does not look good for me, however I hope that the administrator that is dealing with this takes into account that during my two days playtime on PerpHeads this is the first Action Request that I have received. I have reviewed the footage that you have posted and indeed it does not showcase me reloading my weapon, which I find quite peculiar. Joe I am sorry if you feel that you have been exploited, but I assure you that I did indeed reload the firearm. From here on out I will make sure to record all gameplay that I am involved with in order to prevent future situations like this one. This is very frustrating for me as I know that I did reload the firearm and I am extremely confused by the demo. All this being said, I will respect whatever deliberation that the staff member comes to. Thanks for reading my explanation and I hope that this does not affect me in game too much. -Russ Tobias//AKA//Reltick

So i made an AR about 30 min after the sit, and it hasn't even been 5 hours since the incident after you replied and you already 'lost your demos'? Why am i not surprised? You know in game how i told you to cut the bullshit, how about you do the same here instead of switching to damage control mode.

If you review my footage it shows you instantly putting the gun away after firing, you didn't reload and provided me with a false /desc then lied to Jordan in the sit. Its as simple as that. Really didn't need your demo either way, since the footage i provided even during the sit is crystal clear but i thought I'd be fun asking for it either way lol

Last edited:
Reaction score
You can slander me all you like, but I am sticking with my story as it's what happened. I always delete Gmod files when I switch from server to server as it helps with lag. I am not going to engage you any further in this pitty fight and I will let the staff member make his or her decision.

M

Reaction score
Just to note, if @TinySlayer requests your demo there could be significant problems:

gWxeDxm.png

Reaction score
I failed to read that initially which is my mistake and I now know that demos are to be kept for 21 days. Like I said it's your call, I admit that I did indeed mess up with the demo portion of things.

Reaction score
I failed to read that initially which is my mistake and I now know that demos are to be kept for 21 days. Like I said it's your call, I admit that I did indeed mess up with the demo portion of things.

Its ok, he won't be needing your demo either way since my ESP demo basically shows it all. In addition i tested with @TinySlayer that reloading does show on demo's and even that wasn't really necessary since you instantly put the gun away and there was absolutely no time to reload. I just thought I'd would be incredible funny to hear what excuse you would give when i would ask you for a demo ;)

Reaction score
It takes two seconds for the clip to come out and be clicked back in. It's okay, I'm sure I will lose this battle; however I will never make the mistake of not recording again. If I ever need to deal with you again I will have proper footage to counter with.

Reaction score
It takes two seconds for the clip to come out and be clicked back in. It's okay, I'm sure I will lose this battle; however I will never make the mistake of not recording again. If I ever need to deal with you again I will have proper footage to counter with.

This is a reload

Reaction score
Like I said previously I am very confused as to why it did not show my actions. You may infer anything that you would like, but if I really was lying I would have admitted to it earlier as I'm sure the punishment for falsifying a description it's much less severe than 1.4

Reaction score
@Reltick, I am going to give you the opportunity of locating your demo. You have 24 hours to do so. If you fail to do this, or inform me that this is impossible, I will give you an appropriate punishment.

Reaction score
Yeah it is impossible as I mentioned earlier. I apologise.
[DOUBLEPOST=1499630409,1499625346][/DOUBLEPOST]I failed to read 1.4 earlier and I now understand that footage is to be kept for a certain amount of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.