AR on Deborah Wang //OOC// Frank

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Steam: Reltick In-Game: Russ Tobias

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Steam: Frank In-Game: Deborah Wang

His/Her SteamID: Unknown

Why Should This Player Be Punished?: RDMX3 and NLR. The initial RDM was when I routinely walked up to him In-Character as an officer and asked him how his day was. He continued to make up some nonsense story about his wife divorcing him (In-Game) and that she took the kids. He then told me to look at the building across the street, as if to intrigue me into thinking that there was something wrong. The next second he shot me in the back for no reason. The next RDM stems from a situation where Joe Diamond killed this person for shooting at his car. (Joe can be a witness if need be.) Joe killed him to which I then detained him for. Once Deborah respawned, you can see him come back to the crime scene to pick up a Baretta m9 and kill both Joe Diamond and I. Below I have attached two demos where the offences should be stored and I hope that this is not too inconvenient for the staff to deal with. Thanks for taking the time to read my AR and I hope that we can get some justice out of this.

Evidence (Demo Required): https://ufile.io/ov0t6
https://ufile.io/4gway

Tick: 40,000-51,000 (Second link) Thanks for getting the tick Joe!

Last edited:
Reaction score
(I am Joe Diamond)

I can confirm that everything said in this AR is correct.

(My side of the story)

I'm walking around trying to craft pistol ammo when Reltick messages me on Steam saying he just got RDMed. I didn't really know what to think of it. However, roughly 2-3 minutes later, a woman in a green shirt (Deborah), walks up to my car, pulls out her gun, and shoots my car twice in the driver side door. She says "Oops, misfire", then runs off. I didn't have a gun on me at the time, so I went to storage to grab it. I hunted her down, and I found her at the regals parking lot. Angered by my damaged car, I shot and killed her. Reltick (Russ Tobias, on duty as a cop at the time) pulls up and puts me at gunpoint. I do not resist, and I drop my weapon on the ground and I get handcuffed. Russ puts both the guns (Mine and Deborah's) on the hood of his car. He then investigates the crime, and I tell him it was self defense because of what had happened to my car. As the investigation was rapping up, Deborah comes around the corner, picks up my Beretta, and shoots me and Russ dead.

Regarding the demos, the first demo shows nothing from the situations. The second demo, the first RDM should be around the 40,000-45,000 tick mark. The second and third RDMs should be around the 50,000 tick mark.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Accepted

Player will be banned for NLR and for having seemingly no reason to kill you. He is welcome to dispute is when he creates a forum account. Also disconnecting while dead, he was a paramedic at the time when he got killed by @Illusion™. I hope this wasn't revenge, the person was in another life as they became a Paramedic but if you had your reasons to kill him then that's fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.