Remake codes

Reaction score
Topic: Remake codes for POLICE,FIRE AND EMS

Short explanation
(in notes):
-I know for some time now that some of the codes don´t, match what they should have meant compared to real life
-
-

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):
for exampel 10-50 Means in the must of the World a car crash like this (This is officer james rasmussen we just had a major [10-50] on the high way can i get a fire fighter and a EMS to respond code 3 [10-20] parker tunnel please respond)and i need a medic there is a car crash or something like that

Optional additions:
-there should be added code 1
-all codes should be checked if there are right for EMS,POLICE,AND FIRE
-also there should be added more codes
-there should be added a Tool for those 3 jobs as a book that tells all the codes what they mean
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I would hope atleast the note book wil be added with all the codes for police, fire and medic
PS: SORRY FOR THE BAD SPELLING I DID NOT HAVE SO MUTCH TIME TO POST THIS

Reaction score
I am not supporting this idea
  • You have to understand, several different code types are used in differnet countries and states. The codes are correct for all we know as we do not know where Paralake is.

Reaction score
Correct me if I am wrong however I believe that the radio codes we use are based off this link, which is why some of them may be a bit different. Personally I don't think that the codes need to be changed as like you have said, not everywhere is the same and it really isn't a major thing that is wrong. Going away from the codes being changed, I also think that it is a bit excessive to have a book in game with the codes when you can just open a browser and have them in the background, or even have them printed out.