Map Suggestion Remove anti climb from gas station roofs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Remove anti climb from gas station roofs
Suggestion Description: There’s absolutely nothing disbalanced or unrealistic about getting onto the gas station roof, seeing as the anti climb is hardly functional there to begin with, allowing you to stand on the roof only to get jettisoned off if you take a wrong step just makes it all very unnecessary.

Why should this be added?:
- We have sniper rifles, which were made to be used like this, however over the years we lost more and more spots to anti climb, with gas station roofs being the final straw.
- It doesn’t exist on the highway or atop of fences, places where it’d need to be used.

What negatives could this have?:
- None

Reaction score
How would you climb there in the first place? The one at slums gas station where you jump on the pay phone and onto the sliding door frame is just unrealistic. Jumping off a large vehicle like the armoured van almost never works for me, because, gmod and the jump failing.

A1L

Reaction score
How would you climb there in the first place? The one at slums gas station where you jump on the pay phone and onto the sliding door frame is just unrealistic. Jumping off a large vehicle like the armoured van almost never works for me, because, gmod and the jump failing.

You can jump from the wall?

Reaction score
You can jump on slums gass from the wall on the side of the road lol

Reaction score
Hello, this was discussed in the admin meeting a couple of months ago where we ruled that players shouldn't be able to reach this spot however instead of punishing players I said we might as-well just change this in code, it took a while to be next on the dev todo list but its done now. We discussed as admins/cm/senior admin on this.

Reaction score
I’m actually going to un-deny this only to get community feedback but this will likely be closed again unless there is a particularly significant uproar over it

Reaction score
Therea nothing overpowered about it, it's such an exposed position if you're spotted I think we should allow it

Reaction score
Since you can get up on the roof legit by jumping off a wall (atleast at slums) whats the issue with it? Its not overpowered and you are open from 360*.

Reaction score
I don't see why anti climed is used in these places, definitely something I'd like to see to give more versatile combat locations.

Reaction score
I don't think there will be any gas stations next to properties so this might get removed

Status
Not open for further replies.