Remove body/DNA using acid

Reaction score
Hey, you propably remember scene of removing body from Breaking Bad, as people can use molotovs to remove dna, it would be great to use some kind of acid, sometimes you can't use molotov, and it's not so realistic to burn place just to get rid of DNA, you may be able to craft acid which you can use to remove body.
This acid could:

- Be craftable from high level / genes
- Cost from 5 to 10k to don't make it so easy.
- Be illegal
- Single use
- Takes like 40 secs to set it "burn"(?) at body, and then take like 2 mins to remove body, to avoid just throwing this acid at body when you hear cops.
- Could make some decals on ground to make cops know there was body removed - in case it was removed on your property. (change blood to green color or something)

1540470969216.png

Reaction score
I think we shouldnt bring things to far if you know what I mean, its not like anyone carries acid on them or let alone wait the amount of time it would take for the body to disolve into acid.

Long story short; You wont wait for it, if you just murderd a person

Reaction score
You could use it, then start escaping, I said it takes like 40 secs to "plant" it, then it works by itself, you can escape after the 40 secs and hope nobody wil find the body in acid before 2 mins

Reaction score
It could work only for dead body, lol.
Same for guns "We don't need shootings like irl"

Reaction score
All we need is the players from the United Kingdom making Americans and others look like 2 face from Batman

There should be quicker and less obvious ways to remove DNA tho

Reaction score
Hey, you propably remember scene of removing body from Breaking Bad, as people can use molotovs to remove dna, it would be great to use some kind of acid, sometimes you can't use molotov, and it's not so realistic to burn place just to get rid of DNA, you may be able to craft acid which you can use to remove body.
This acid could:

- Be illegal
- Single use
- Takes like 40 secs to set it "burn"(?) at body, and then take like 2 mins to remove body, to avoid just throwing this acid at body when you hear cops.
- Could make some decals on ground to make cops know there was body removed - in case it was removed on your property. (change blood to green color or something)

View attachment 4066
This just seems like it will give people a reason to hang about after killing someone. “I was removing DNA!!!!!!!!!”
This just seems unnecessary and quite excessive

Zoephix

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Pretty sure that in real-life you wouldn't carry a can of acid on you without protection, and this would consume too much time and its not necessary. Also you wouldn't remove a body that fast, and you probably wouldn't spend 2 minutes on the public street trying to get rid of the body. Since you still have the option to simply hide the body.

The only place where you would use this would be in your property, which doesn't make sense because you'd be better off leaving the body in your property until its gone. And if you are about to get raided by police you wouldn't consume your time trying to get rid of a body.

So the conclusion here is that this is just not necessary, and this would be a feature people would only use to mess around with.

Reaction score
Just do what I do. Bring all the bodies outside and burn them in a pile

Reaction score
You may take it from storage, and it could be heavy, or even act like weapon.

Reaction score
This acid could:

- Be illegal
- Single use

View attachment 4066

@Hendricks Roadman RP

I’ll support this if I can perform acid attacks with the lads

Reaction score
I can confirm it is very effective in real life, in game would be pretty good and useful too. @Sam can also vouch.

Reaction score
Hey, you propably remember scene of removing body from Breaking Bad

[...]

I'm not sure you watched the same episode of Breaking Bad as the rest of us...

Reaction score
Pretty sure that in real-life you wouldn't carry a can of acid on you without protection,
AoVyVD4.png

I really do like this idea, however, turning Paralake into fucking
Birmingham by doing this isn't exactly the best way. Some other form of getting rid of the actual body would be much more effective. Acid won't do the job. Just machette the fuck out of your mother in law and flush her through the toilet is the way to go :D

Reaction score
Why does all of England think that these only happen in England????