Server Suggestion Remove meth gas ot atleast make it visible

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Remove meth gas ot atleast make it visible
Suggestion Description: Title is pretty self explanatory

Why should this be added?:
- As of now there is NO WAY to counter this feature, the gas is invisible and kills you instantly, it makes 0 sense
- Its honestly so aids to die to meth gas even when the explosion was 2 stories bellow you

What negatives could this have?:
- None (?)

ba3dac81e413d594217e1fc82c89857839a3f2f9.jpg

Reaction score
It was before, now its just invisible, no idea what happened
Most likely a bug then, I'd see no reason to remove meth smoke.

About the part where it reaches down to other apartments, probably make a new suggestion for that since it's basically just a radius (ball) which extends in all directions, don't know if you can make it so it only affects a horizontal area.

Reaction score
Well I would suggest learning how to cook. Phosphine gas (the one that gets created when you blow up the cook) is created by a mixture of red phosphorus (the matches) and moisture in the presence of heat. As the Phosphine evolution occurs at around 200 °C I would suggest staying below that point when cooking your illegal substance.
Here is an example reaction:
4 H3PO3 → PH3 + 3 H3PO4
Here the Orthophosphorous acid undergoes disproportionation reaction under heat to form PH3 (Phosphine) and (Orthophosphoric acid)

tl;dr - learn to cook

Reaction score
Well I would suggest learning how to cook. Phosphine gas (the one that gets created when you blow up the cook) is created by a mixture of red phosphorus (the matches) and moisture in the presence of heat. As the Phosphine evolution occurs at around 200 °C I would suggest staying below that point when cooking your illegal substance.
4 H3PO3 → PH3 + 3 H3PO4
Here the Orthophosphorous acid undergoes disproportionation reaction under heat to form PH3 (Phosphine) and (Orthophosphoric acid)

tl;dr - learn to cook
Phosphine (PH₃) is a colorless, flammable, and explosive gas at room temperature that smells like garlic or decaying fish.
its also colorless so its realistic that it is invisable

Reaction score
  • Staff
Most likely a bug then, I'd see no reason to remove meth smoke.

About the part where it reaches down to other apartments, probably make a new suggestion for that since it's basically just a radius (ball) which extends in all directions, don't know if you can make it so it only affects a horizontal area.
Could be, idk if its a bug or an intended feature

Reaction score
  • Staff
4 H3PO3 → PH3 + 3 H3PO4

tl;dr - learn to cook
ok?

and btw, I was not the one cooking
the explosion was 2 stories bellow you

Reaction score
Phosphine (PH₃) is a colorless, flammable, and explosive gas at room temperature that smells like garlic or decaying fish.
its also colorless so its realistic that it is invisable
This is a game, not real life

Reaction score

It is invisible xD
Its quite hard to see, but there is a white cloud exactly where the meth had exploded. Its an issue with how far you can get to it which, when you died, you were almost directly on top of it.
Making it so that it doesn't affect people through walls/ceilings would be a good idea.

Reaction score
In the far far past meth just made your screen do rainbows and didnt kill you as I fought meth fires as FF. Why should the gas kill you? The explosion and resulting high is enough to kill you from raids and PD as shooting impaired is a bad idea.