Remove that white things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I really hope someone didn't make an alt account just to say this. Anyway, the forum has just recently been updated to this, so I guess it hasn't been perfected yet.

Ayjay

Reaction score
I loose sleep over these white things on the bottom of the webpage, it makes me cry daily in a corner; I wish they'd be fixed - Forget V2, Just work on fixing these white things

:(

Reaction score
AyJay said:
I loose sleep over these white things on the bottom of the webpage, it makes me cry daily in a corner; I wish they'd be fixed - Forget V2, Just work on fixing these white things

:(..

Ayjay

Reaction score
AyJay said:

I can't take it.

Ash

Reaction score
AyJay said:

Wow, lol what kind of person makes a post about this?

Reaction score
AyJay said:

The Right Kind

Status
Not open for further replies.