Server Suggestion Replace position for voicechat & radio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Replace position for voicechat & radio
Suggestion Description: New update brings the emergency services radio & the voice chat "speaking" icons to the middle of the screen, this is pretty annoying and covers up most of the screen, maybe add something to the F1 options menu to allow us to reposition it to it's prior place? Atleast make the radio & speaking icons so that they are in seperate corners and not a whole wall of text in the middle

Why should this be added?:
- Very very very much quality of life

What negatives could this have?:
- N/A dude

Useful Images: N/A

Reaction score
4tKedcf.jpg

the option is that they go back to their old places, all with the new logos, less distractive + hella better with the new looks

Sam

Reaction score
Reaction score
How does the icons cover up most of your screen?

I see no issue?
I had the radio muted and wasn't speaking at the time, when u speak, have the radio on with multiple people speaking as well it gets very annoying, we only need a magical button to revert to old positions Samuel!

Sam

Reaction score

So below is the placement of stuff when you are a police officer, medic, or firefighter,
Top Left: Incident information
Top Right: Covered by phone on small screens
Bottom Left: Unit Information
Bottom Right: Covered by the phone
Bottom Middle: GUI for MPH and Fuel
Center of the screen: GUI such as tickets and PD computer

Based on this there is only one position left, that is Top Middle. We spent hours rearranging HUD stuff for the best outcome, and this was the best one. Based on the screenshots provided I see no issue at all.

Nothing is being reverted. If you face sizing issues of the radio stuff, make a bug report. It should size to all screen resolution unless you play on like 800x600.

Status
Not open for further replies.