Report on Legend_RF/Natsumi Asao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Jack Carpenter
His/Her Steam/In-game Name:Legend_RF/Natsumi Asao
His/Her SteamID:STEAM_0:1:82948729
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Had him under gunpoint as i knew he was one of the bank robbers trying to bait me and he kept delaying while under gunpoint eventually getting killed
Evidence (Demo Required):
in the video i keep telling him to "put his hands up" at the start that is why he gets angry, then I keep telling him to come to me and down the stairs but he wouldn't

Reaction score
Well him 'delaying' didnt get you killed he came over to you and put his hands in the air you still rotated and everything, you died due to the fact you're bad.

Reaction score
so basically I know hes one of the bank robbers and hes failing to cooperate which led to my death because i had to focus on him and his friend

Reaction score
i had to focus on him aswell as i didnt have him in cuffs and he wasn't doing what I was asking but instead he was standing around and waiting

Reaction score
and I couldn't go down the stairs because I would've lost LOS on him and the guy in hospital

Reaction score
Considering we can't hear your voice I feel 'failing to cooperate' is something you can't claim because we don't know what your telling him to do. especially at the end when ur walking away with him b4 u die.

Reaction score
@ALOO89 He didn't really follow me he was going away from where I was saying to go, and you can see him looking back at his friend so he knows exactly what hes doing

Reaction score
Its pretty obvious as I wouldn't want him or me to be out in the open while is friend is shooting at me

LegendRF

Communication Banned
Reaction score
I don't see where I broke 3.4 I complied you got 1 tapped that the truth

Reaction score
Accepted-ish

@LegendRF I would recommend in future when shots are being fired run and get to cover to protect your own life even if your involved. This can be seen within the video at 0:43 seconds.

Also the user started to comply in the meantime giving up his firearm and following the officer looking over the footage it seems the user didn’t get you killed as you was Engaging with another suspect

(No warning given or ban)

Status
Not open for further replies.