Report on Sindre Nordhus for Meta gaming using Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Ole Jokim
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: sindre Nordhus
His/Her SteamID: 76561198124134358
Why Should This Player Be Punished: He inentionely told me to do stuff wich is agianst the rules and one of them is meta gaming on discord. we metagamed on discord allot( i didnt know at the time) also he lead me to do mass rdm at pd and i got banned from it because he told me it was allowed to shot everyone around pd at a pd raid
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick: idk what this is

Last edited:
Reaction score
This is slander and just a meme,dont take it serious. The user posting this is permanently banned for RDM and as a result very salty.

Reaction score
Hello OutlanderV2

Please edit your post so that it follows the Action Request template:

Your Steam/In-game Name:
His/Her Steam/In-game Name:
His/Her SteamID:
Why Should This Player Be Punished:
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:

Reaction score
This is slander and just a meme,dont take it serious. The user posting this is permanently banned for RDM and as a result very salty.
this is not a joke yes i did get ban, but i will make a unban request soon.

Reaction score
Why Should This Player Be Punished: He inentionely told me to do stuff wich is agianst the rules and one of them is meta gaming on discord. we metagamed on discord allot( i didnt know at the time) also he lead me to do mass rdm at pd and i got banned from it because he told me it was allowed to shot everyone around pd at a pd

We used discord when we were alone messing around,not in serious situations. the rest he describes is bullshit. he knew the rules,if you check his profile he has been here since 2016.I thyink after 2 years he would know that metagaming and mass rdm is not allowed.He is trolling me now and trying to get me banned since he got bored and decided to mass RDM. Please close this thread.

Reaction score
Why Should This Player Be Punished: He inentionely told me to do stuff wich is agianst the rules and one of them is meta gaming on discord. we metagamed on discord allot( i didnt know at the time) also he lead me to do mass rdm at pd and i got banned from it because he told me it was allowed to shot everyone around pd at a pd

We used discord when we were alone messing around,not in serious situations. the rest he describes is bullshit. he knew the rules,if you check his profile he has been here since 2016.I thyink after 2 years he would know that metagaming and mass rdm is not allowed.He is trolling me now and trying to get me banned since he got bored and decided to mass RDM. Please close this thread.
i have only played on the server around with you. also i got more footage of you in discord with me even in serious situation such as police car chase. And i would rather wait for the staff to make decision.

Reaction score
You are required to read the server rules before you start playing. I am not the source of your decicion making and foolish acts.

Reaction score
User not only has a permanent ban but a warning history of 11 total warnings,while i have 0 warnings and 1 week ban that happend when i first joined in 20161.PNGSkjermbilde.PNG

Reaction score
¨what does this have to do with the report ? im still waiting for the staff so please be patient, also i think you're coming up with stuff out of nowhere just so staff can maybe ignore the report. stop trying to deceive the staff.

Reaction score
The 3rd party communication service discord was only used in relaxed and none rp situations where it would not aid us to any extend. As for the mass RDM, i never told him to do such an act. It all came by surprise and is a result of boredom by the user. There is also no video footage that is provided as the evidence for that i told him to mass rdm. This report and act is sadly a complete betrayal of a close friend that want's me desperatly off the server.

Reaction score
i can provide video evidence of you speaking on discord in a serious situation. I cant consider you as a friend i mean i only played with you on the server and you tricked maybe i dont have evidence of you telling me to do it but i got the discord recording.

Reaction score
idk if you speak norwegian @Super_

but looking at this video they didn't specifically say anything in which gave them any advantage. It sounded like they had a chat for the meme.

@Madda could somewhat confirm this.

Reaction score
after looking at the videos and translating what they say which i can do for @Super_

i only see banter from them that didn't effect anyone else's roleplay. Well, excluding the last video where outlander was the one breaking rules and policy lol.

Reaction score
Denied.
All the incidents that were presented only show you and your friend having a laugh and minging with each other, none of it shows that you two were using discord in order to gain IC advantages.

Status
Not open for further replies.