(RESULTS) Mid-Year Leadership Confidence Poll 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
1657472008911.png

PARALAKE POLICE DEPARTMENT
(RESULTS) Mid-Year Leadership Confidence Poll 2022
Dear colleagues,

On Tuesday 28th June 2022 I posted this announcement in which I shared a message that I had shared with colleagues who undertake extra administrative responsibilities within the Department. Based on that message and announcement I ran a Mid-Year Leadership Confidence Poll which had been open for responses until today at 18:00hrs. I also committed to share those results with the rest of you as soon as the poll had closed, which is the reason for today's announcement.

The purpose of the poll was to establish whether I still have the support of both the Department and the wider community to continue in my role as the Chief of Department, as well as what I need to do to improve if I am to remain in-post. Any actionable points that were taken by additional written submissions will be fed into the roadmap created by the Satisfaction Survey which is currently being conducted by Public Relations. I highly encourage you to take the opportunity to make your voice heard by engaging with the Satisfaction Survey, which can be found here.

On to the results (please note that due to rounding of decimals, added percentages will be 99.9%-100%):

The total amount of votes cast was 34.
The original amount was 36, however 1 was omitted because it was a duplicate, and the other because of the nature of the respondent. @Efan as Community Manager was consulted prior to both of those votes being omitted.

There were two primary questions to the Confidence Vote. The first was to give a ranking between 1 and 5, with 1 being strongly oppose; 5 strongly support; 3 neither; and was as follows:
"Do you support Acerius as the Chief of Department?"
osShsdF.png

The second was to give a Yes or No answer where Yes meant that Acerius should remain as the Chief of Department; and No meant that Acerius should resign from Chief of Department; or alternatively respondents could elect to give a Don't Know/No Response; and was as follows:
"Do you believe that Acerius should continue in their role as Chief of Department?"
B5tPuzI.png

The rank distribution across all respondents is represented in the map below, showing their relevant proportion:
bVtJXJH.png

That concludes the results for the Mid-Year Leadership Confidence Poll. Any actionable points that were taken by additional written submissions will be fed into the roadmap created by the Satisfaction Survey mentioned earlier and will be discussed in a separate announcement, upon the Satisfaction Survey's conclusion. This will also include an analysis of the rank distribution of the respondents.

I would personally like to thank all those who took the time to respond honestly to the poll, whether they gave me their support or not.

If you have any questions, comments or concerns regarding this announcement then please contact me directly via the Helpdesk function.

Kind regards,

Chief of Department Acer Wolf (#9025)

Status
Not open for further replies.