Returning to PERP

Reaction score
Hello PerpHeads community,
So, I haven't logged onto perpheads in a very long time, maybe a year or two now, mainly because I was mugged of half my money last time I got on.
Anyway, I was considering getting back into PERP, after getting tired of Arma and not being able to find an ideal GTA server. I remember having a really good experience here in PERP for the short lifetime I have had on it. Although I am aware that the serious RP community in gmod is very small as of right now, I was wondering if right now would be generally an ideal time to get back into the server (in terms of the community, gameplay, roleplay, etc,)?

Reaction score
It’s not ideal. The server has dropped in population like a bag of bricks unfortunately. If you haven’t played in a while it’d still be a good idea for you to hop back on and see what new things have been implemented.

Deleted member 1235

There are some big changes being implemented soon to help try and bring the server back to life. The forums however are still always as active as ever. Welcome back :)

Reaction score
@Kempotent Played a DarkRP server using Evo yesterday and I know its different to PERP's evo but it wasn't all that terrible.

n0tMeLoL

@Moon The Goon iv been here long enough to have played Evo and I can agree that it is very bad. They should just make a new map instead.

Reaction score
Was sarcastic mate, haven't really been any jaw dropping updates for a while, looks like that should be changing soon however