An economy

Reaction score
Whenever you have any sort of RP game with in game cash, it creates a sort of economy. With this, we can monitor the popularity of a community, and how much people value in game cash for.
Where I'm going with this, is how much the Perpheads community has been saved by the recent update.
Firstly, the server rank has jumped up, as has the player count.
server_players.php.png
server_rank.php.png
But where im going with this, is people are selling VIP for less. I know some people will immediately think this is a bad thing, however - it means people are willing to pay more money, for less in game cash.
Ive seen people sell VIP for 70-80k, while before the update, it would only go for 85-100k.
This is a key indication PERP is on track, and as a staff team, they keep doing things right.
The new marksmanship update, as much as people dont like it - its key. The reason many gmod communities can bring new players in, is due to the ease of access into the game for new players. With marksmanship, it rewards grinding. Something new players will never get to do, if they keep dying in gun fights.

Perp is back on the right track, I really think we can grow the community back to the state it was at 2 years ago.

Deleted member 5920

Marksmanship was key, I've been saying it since I returned 18 months ago. It just put new players off and rewarded older players to the point that new players struggled to survive without assistance from older players even if they were good at FPS.