Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Topic: Iron Sights

Short explanation (in notes):
- Change sako sights
- Change m16 Sights

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):

The new sights for the M16 and Sako are horrific, you may aswell of replaced them with a brick taped to the top, you can now no longer see anything around you while aiming in, making them almost useless. There was nothing wrong with either sights so why change it, the m16 had this problem before but now its unbearable.

Players were affected by this in a bad way, people that had lots of these two guns stockpiled basically lost all their money, no one wants the guns because of this.

engineering-brick.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
I actually like it the way it is now. Maybe not for the Sako but before, when I was aiming with the m16 I couldn't see shit leading to me disliking the weapon. Now I can see more from the sight and I really like it. The Sako feels the same but I prefer it this way as well as I can see more things when aiming at them. It is basically just people's opinion about that. Many will like it, others will dislike it.

Reaction score
I actually like the Sako ironsights, better than the AKs IMO, piled some good kills with it today at Regals but the M16A2 is actually pretty bad, it has more tunnel vision than any other sniper, here I aimed it on one of the suburbs signs on the roof of Fredy's, see for yourself
e891e66872.jpg

Reaction score
Could someone post a picture of aiming down with a sako as I didn't see it yet and can't be arsed to craft one?

Status
Not open for further replies.