Model Suggestion Laser Sight attachment

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Laser Sight attachment
Suggestion Description: Laser sight
helps to pre-aim ur shots
makes you ads faster
make it so that your little dot can be seen (colours can be changed as well would be cool)

Why should this be added?:
- It would be pretty cool to have laser sights in guns and it would be realistic as most people put laser sight attachments on the their gun in real life as well it would be cool to see this.

What negatives could this have?:
-  Can't think of any

What problem would this suggestion solve?: It would stop them dirty crosshair users.

Last edited:
Reaction score
How cool it would be, dont think people would use it as it would give out your location jst lkke the flashlight

Reaction score
I believe, the attachment used to actually be a thing, as within the Firing range you can still select what i believe to be a laser sight, however i have no clue if it actually changes the stats on any rifle its put on, personally i think that it would be rather difficult to create a laser sight in the gamemode, just because of how showing a laser might work, it might be funky with Lua code ETC( I don't personally know how Lua works so im just assuming)

Reaction score
could be cool and all but i feel like it definitely needs some kind of advantage build in other than "faster ads speed" since it can be massive disadvantage being seen by other players, for example like higher hipfire accuracy or just something similar to that

Reaction score
could be cool and all but i feel like it definitely needs some kind of advantage build in other than "faster ads speed" since it can be massive disadvantage being seen by other players, for example like higher hipfire accuracy or just something similar to that
PRE AIM and faster ads is quite good already icl it can be a toggle on and off thing as well

Reaction score
I cannot see this working, at all, but hey, if a dev can do it, and do it well, and it doesn't cause lag, which I suspect it will, then it would be kinda cool, and after two weeks probably not get used at all.

Reaction score
I cannot see this working, at all, but hey, if a dev can do it, and do it well, and it doesn't cause lag, which I suspect it will, then it would be kinda cool, and after two weeks probably not get used at all.
I would use it!

Reaction score
We already have an AN-PEQ In the game, fully modelled and attachable with its already designated spot on most rifles. It just currently doesn’t do anything. If I recall correctly, you can try out the AN PEQ in game via the gun range on M4, M16, SCAR L, and some other specific rifles. The spot for the AN PEQ is also separate to the one for the Rifle flashlight too.

I was going to suggest it adds a client-visible crosshair to its user whilst having a noticeable red light dot on the rifle when held.

Another issue with the AN PEQ is that it’s only configured to work on some rifles and other than the ones it’s already compatible with, with our current models it would only work without looking silly on a very select group of rifles (the ones with a quad or tri rail setup).

Tl;dr: It’s in the game for rifles but it doesn’t actually do anything.

Reaction score
Crosshair X sales would increase significantly if hip fire accuracy were increased, but I want lasers to be a thing, especially for pistols.

Reaction score
We already have an AN-PEQ In the game, fully modelled and attachable with its already designated spot on most rifles. It just currently doesn’t do anything. If I recall correctly, you can try out the AN PEQ in game via the gun range on M4, M16, SCAR L, and some other specific rifles. The spot for the AN PEQ is also separate to the one for the Rifle flashlight too.

I was going to suggest it adds a client-visible crosshair to its user whilst having a noticeable red light dot on the rifle when held.

Another issue with the AN PEQ is that it’s only configured to work on some rifles and other than the ones it’s already compatible with, with our current models it would only work without looking silly on a very select group of rifles (the ones with a quad or tri rail setup).

I don't think it's a bad thing if it can only be used on certain rifles, picatinny rail based systems are supposed to be far more customisable than an AK for instance.

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Laser Sight attachment
Suggestion Description: Laser sight
helps to pre-aim ur shots
makes you ads faster
make it so that your little dot can be seen (colours can be changed as well would be cool)

Why should this be added?:
- It would be pretty cool to have laser sights in guns and it would be realistic as most people put laser sight attachments on the their gun in real life as well it would be cool to see this.

-  Can't think of any

What problem would this suggestion solve?: It would stop them dirty crosshair users.
- Risk of giving postion in a tuff situation

but i still want this in the server tho

Reaction score

I feel like laser sights should be implemented the way they are in RUST, where they only improve your accuracy by a set amount. Your implementation is nice, but it makes me feel that PERP PvP would just turn into CS because you don't have to aim anymore, unless it does the client-sided crosshair + aimcone improvement, then it wouldn't be so bad.
Would also be nice to shine it in people's eyes and then have them notice that they're being aimed at.
What would also be nice is if the crosshair is the red dot itself, so it doesn't mess with immersion or anything like that (not that anyone really cared lol)

Reaction score
Slight improvement to accuracy + Giving away your location like it does on tarkov
These two in combination will be good, and would allow for a massive advantage in "point shooting" like it does in tarkov.

Reaction score
don't bullets come out of your face? The laser isn't gonna line up client/server or its gonna have to like come out of your head. If theres no actual beam and its just a dot where you're aiming then it won't as noticeable I suppose.

I think it'd be nice, but yea we'd need laser mounts or something for a lot of guns. Depending on the price it could make sense to slap it on pistols.