Server Suggestion Being able to attach pistol reflex sights on shotguns

Reaction score
Description of the idea: Give us the ability to put the pistol reflex sight on all shotguns. This is because shotguns are already well priced starting at around $8K, having to spend $2K for a decent sight is already a big waste of money for a gun you're only going to use in close range for. The Remington 870 sights is literally just a piece of string looking out the middle, the pistol reflex might interfere with shotguns that have a decent iron sight built in already like the Mossberg or the Benelli but it would still be nice to have I believe.

Why should this be added? (pros): Another reason to use shotguns by not having to spend as much decking them out.
Quicker target acquisition especially on a Remington 870 where you don't have to aim using a wet piece of noodle sticking out.

What negatives could this have? (cons): Don't see any, pistol reflexes are fairly cheap and sight attachments for shotguns are already priced high enough for what they can do.

Reaction score
Pistol reflex is quite weird on certain guns IIRC, I seem to remember using one on M4 during a TFU Stage only for it to be misaligned heavily

Reaction score
Pistol reflex is quite weird on certain guns IIRC, I seem to remember using one on M4 during a TFU Stage only for it to be misaligned heavily
Why is the Walther MRS reflex sight always this cursed, the exact same sight in Tarkov is a buggy piece of mess with different reticles not being aligned properly.

I hope it's just a bug in perp where it can be adjusted with the position of the sight on the railing.