Revise 4.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
What rule do you wish to Edit/Add: Rule 4.2
Typically, Paramedics may not enter a crime scene if it has not yet been secured by law-enforcement personnel. Paramedics cannot at any time patrol the city but may park at places such as the Fire Department, Police Station, Hospital, other sensible non crowded area’s and wait to be called out, this excludes Paramedics using the First Responder vehicle, if they are using it they may patrol. Paramedics must inform Police Officers if they have treated wounds which have been inflicted as a result of a crime, for example, gunshot wounds.

Your version of the rule:

Paramedics under no circumstances can enter an active crime scene. They may only enter when the scene is fully clear and made sure of by on-scene LEOs. They cannot patrol the city with the full size ambulance but can park in government locations like the Fire Department, Hospital, Police department, and wait with it to be called to a scene that is clear and safe for them to enter. They can patrol within the First Responder vehicle (Prius) and if a crime is witnessed they must radio in their location, what just happened/is happening, and leave until given clearance by responding LEOs. They can respond and take action to life alerts and 911 calls unless the call obviously requires an LEO to respond instead, such as "All my friends were shot dead please help!". Is what an LEO should respond to. Something like "I fell off and I'm crippled" is an example of what medics should respond to.

Why do you believe this rule should be Added/Edited:

The current rule above is too vague and with the stress of people shooting down paramedics and unclear rules like the implementation of the new 5.4 really messes things up too. I believe the edited version is more thorough and clear and will hopefully stop medics from dying.

Status
Not open for further replies.