[Suggestion] Rule 4.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
What rule do you wish to Edit/Add: Rule 4.4 Firefighters
Your version of the rule:
4.4 Firefighters
Typically, Firefighters may not enter a crime scene if it has not yet been secured by law-enforcement personnel. Firefighters using the patrol vehicle (Dodge RAM) can patrol the city but must call the Firetruck when responding to large uncontrolled fires, Firefighters using the firetruck may not leave the fire department, unless responding to an emergency services report that includes details of an uncontrolled fire.
If parking the firetruck in such a way that it doesn't break this rule or any other which benefits the response time to emergencies then it is to be deemed as a valid parking position.(See rule 4.1)

Why do you believe this rule should be Added/Edited:
I had parked my firetruck in such a way it was half inside the Fire Department with the front end sticking out of the garage, and so was that it would benefit the government services in terms of response time. Firetrucks tend to wait for the door to open up which delays the response time, every second counts and even @Mannerwaffel could probably agree with me here.

A staff member told me I wasn't allowed to do this, but nowhere in the rule does it say I can't park in such a fashion, all it mentions is that I may not leave the FD which I never did.

Which is why I want this added to the rule.
fb263f2d14.jpg

Parked, no problem. Seems fine to me?

Reaction score
Seconds are vital in an emergency but the difference between garage doors IRL and the ones in-game is, that the PH ones open nearly instantly so you do not loose much time.
To compare to the situation IRL, in that case in my city, we have 2 different systems. the volunteers: the first one who gets to the station opens the gate of the first vehicle and readys it for leaving. fire department: the dispatcher opens the gates for the firefighters via a control panel so they can leave instantly.
IMO, the rule does not need to change and it also looks really stupid when one half is in the garage and on outside.

Reaction score
So what you have to understand is firstly; outside the garage there's Two-three signs saying you may not stop outside of there at any time, please note This also includes the trucks. Now as Mannerwaffel stated with how the Gates work there's Absolutely no need. Also you DID leave the department as you were outside of it, no you were not outside the whole drive-way but you were outside of the department with 50% of your truck. I do not support this
[DOUBLEPOST=1499260201,1472907267][/DOUBLEPOST]Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.