Reviving Regals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
What rule do you wish to Edit/Add:

3.7 Properties
When props are used to block entrances to a property, at least 2 entrances to the main area of the property must be left unobstructed. The main area of a property is defined as the area within the property where the majority of occupants reside and main functions of the property are carried out. A path is considered obstructed when a player has to either jump or crouch to travel along the path.

Your version of the rule:

3.7 Properties
When props are used to block entrances to a property, at least 2 entrances to the main area of the property must be left unobstructed with the exemption of Regals, you are able to block off the fire escape entirely. The main area of a property is defined as the area within the property where the majority of occupants reside and main functions of the property are carried out. A path is considered obstructed when a player has to either jump or crouch to travel along the path.

Why do you believe this rule should be Added/Edited: The use of Regals ever since V4 launched has taken a major toll, Regals besides @Bean Can is unused. This instead of "remove the fire escape", "bring back v1 regals!!" is a short term fix and allows @Xquality to release map updates when he deems the time right.

Reaction score
Bring V1 back imo, its new for the newer players and a sense of nostalgia for the old. Would really help the playercount imo

Reaction score
@NeluDaHunter I don't think it would be ready so soon so I suggest we do it like a kinder surprise, change maps each day randomly, what version will the next map be? You never know! This will totally make gameplay never go old!

:kappa:

Reaction score
People who want V1 just don't remember how flawed that map really was, sure it was great because you played on it as your first map, just like I want EvoCity back but I actually know of the bugs that existed in that map.

Reaction score
I don't see why not? It would essentially be like the Slums and Projex apartments by having 1 entrance.

The only thing that would be more difficult is raiding the apartment and coming from both sides, but if bombed the prop thats holding the door shut would be unfrozen and you could still come from both angles. Currently, Regals isn't really a good place to base in and was a lot nicer in V2. Just let us block it off until V5 (@Xquality).

It really wouldn't do much harm. Could the SA Team provide some insight into whether this would be appropriate or if there are any issues that could come from this?

@Ayjay @TinySlayer

Status
Not open for further replies.