Revoked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
+1 My interactions with R3D have been amazing through out.
We first met in bazaar when he was doing art work and our orgs became allies. |
I've only had positive experiences with R3D and think he is well deserving to become helper.
He has been on the server for quite some time now and has a good reputation with the players.
Aside from that his scam ban profile looks clean-ish. :)

Good Luck

Reaction score
p8iWn3e.png

Application Template
You must use the template in your application Done

STEAM NAME: R3D
ROLEPLAY NAME: Chin Won
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:69472337
WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A HELPER?:

i would like to become a helper so i can assist the server and its community. I believe that I will do a successful job at that following the rules and guidelines that are set. I currently enjoy helping people. Within discord i am easily contactable and approachable. My opinion of myself is that i have fair in my judgement and will give fair and adequate sanctions abiding and according by the rules / guidelines set. People I know within the community involved in the cases/tickets made will not be treated differently. I would happily take any staff role/duties that are given to me, if you feel like you need something feel free to contact my discord.

We all make mistakes from time to time and i like to learn from them to develop myself and my skills. I think that I'm a pretty chill and an understandable person which you will get to know over time. I have been playing on PERP for a little while now and I have gotten to know and understand the community.
Hopefully we as a team, together will provide assistance to those who need it.

I have fully read https://perpheads.com/threads/clarifying-the-purpose-of-helper.44863/ and understand the purpose of being a helper within the community.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?:

I have vast ranges of staff experience for being staff in other Garrys mod servers as well as staff experience in discord servers.
If you would like more information regarding this please message me.
I know that with being staff you must follow all the rules as well as teach players themselves about the rules and rules of playing on the server. To be on staff takes a lot of time from yourself and to be always on duty when needed, I am available most days (unless I'm working I'm on PERP) I can be pretty reliable to help if any is needed.
I can also provide quick graphics when needed :p

In real life, I am the area manager for a cake company who produces high end bespoque cakes.
At the same time for another company I am an emergency manager for a bakery.

Any further questions, queries or concerns please ask me on discord (@r3d.2112) or reply to this thread.

Thank you for your time. ~R3D

Role Requirements

Your application will be rejected if you do not meet these requirements

• Your total time played on the server must be at least one week 16 Days + 16 hours 31 minutes
  • You must not have any in-game bans, warnings or blacklists on the server or forums in the last month 31st October 2023
  • You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws I can agree.
  • You must maintain an active presence on Community Platforms e.g. Discord and Forums, specifically the support sections Lack of usage from the Forums, always within discord.
+1
just a sick lad always so helpful.
helped me with a dead body yesterday :)
p8iWn3e.png

Application Template
You must use the template in your application Done

STEAM NAME: R3D
ROLEPLAY NAME: Chin Won
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:69472337
WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A HELPER?:

i would like to become a helper so i can assist the server and its community. I believe that I will do a successful job at that following the rules and guidelines that are set. I currently enjoy helping people. Within discord i am easily contactable and approachable. My opinion of myself is that i have fair in my judgement and will give fair and adequate sanctions abiding and according by the rules / guidelines set. People I know within the community involved in the cases/tickets made will not be treated differently. I would happily take any staff role/duties that are given to me, if you feel like you need something feel free to contact my discord.

We all make mistakes from time to time and i like to learn from them to develop myself and my skills. I think that I'm a pretty chill and an understandable person which you will get to know over time. I have been playing on PERP for a little while now and I have gotten to know and understand the community.
Hopefully we as a team, together will provide assistance to those who need it.

I have fully read https://perpheads.com/threads/clarifying-the-purpose-of-helper.44863/ and understand the purpose of being a helper within the community.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?:

I have vast ranges of staff experience for being staff in other Garrys mod servers as well as staff experience in discord servers.
If you would like more information regarding this please message me.
I know that with being staff you must follow all the rules as well as teach players themselves about the rules and rules of playing on the server. To be on staff takes a lot of time from yourself and to be always on duty when needed, I am available most days (unless I'm working I'm on PERP) I can be pretty reliable to help if any is needed.
I can also provide quick graphics when needed :p

In real life, I am the area manager for a cake company who produces high end bespoque cakes.
At the same time for another company I am an emergency manager for a bakery.

Any further questions, queries or concerns please ask me on discord (@r3d.2112) or reply to this thread.

Thank you for your time. ~R3D

Role Requirements

Your application will be rejected if you do not meet these requirements

• Your total time played on the server must be at least one week 16 Days + 16 hours 31 minutes
  • You must not have any in-game bans, warnings or blacklists on the server or forums in the last month 31st October 2023
  • You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws I can agree.
  • You must maintain an active presence on Community Platforms e.g. Discord and Forums, specifically the support sections Lack of usage from the Forums, always within discord.
R3D has always been helpful. For me and others alike. He is a very outgoing and positive person that makes my immersion and makes me understand the server rules 10x better.

R3D

Reaction score
Application revoked due to change in situation. Thank you for the support! Will think about applying in the future. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.