AR revoked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
{Witness]

Me and @Atomic pulled up and watched this masterpiece encounter. We were driving and dai was most likely wanted from blowing up a house at subs. He was going full speed and as everything has to load in he didn't mean to run over the officers. When you guys were gunpointing him he was already out the car and screamed the famous line "MRS OBAMA GET DOWN" and shot you guys.

Reaction score
So he assumed he was wanted which he wasnt at all btw.

To my complete knowledge, you had 0 involvement in the situation leading to me dying.

His actions were very excessive and unrealistic over a traffic collison

Reaction score
I witnessed it that is why I’m commenting. He blew up a house and murdered some cops, no wonder he shot you smh

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score

1. I had no intention to run over the officer and even swerved to the wall trying to miss him.
  2. It's night time, I can barely see anything your uniform is camoflagued with the road.
  3. I was fleeing a slums raid which I killed multiple cops and there was a medic on scene with DNA.
  4. Hello, I am liable to 9.2 which would have been 9.5 as a medic didn't respond, as you say yourself you believe I intended to run the officer over which is what you would have charged me for and 12.12 recklessly driving.
  5. I was stuck in the car unable to exit and only saw Chase, I saw his shotgun and knew he'd have to battering ram me out meaning I would no longer be under gunpoint.
  6. When I was battering rammed I was facing the other way and immediately turned to face chase as he's the only person I saw as we were point blank.
  7. This is a lot coming from someone that trespassed as a medic with 0 benefit, ignored orders from someone holding a gun in passive by stalling and attempted to run someone over holding an ak leading to them breaking 3.4, 3.6 and 4.1 which must be completely fine.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Fleeing a slums raid towards intersection the main area of the city which links with slums?!

Reaction score
-Involved

I'm not mad and I think this AR is stupid because we died as cops. We literally lost nothing. I don't know why we're wasting our time on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.