Riddle

Reaction score
The sound echoes through the city, every citizen fears it, dont take it to a bank robbery, as losing it, could bring expences.

Biggest torture ever, every criminal's nightmare, it hides in the interogations rooms, not even your brain cells are fearless.

The worst thing ever, doesnt work for shit, if you try to fire it the recoil takes you to Mars.

Leave anwsers in the comments :D
*these everyone should know
*post ur riddles in the comments!!

Reaction score
Since I'm not bothered to organize my comments and I like this font because it triggers some people @TheFrozenMonkeyKing I decided to make a post instead.

#1: I have no clue, it hurt my brain.

#2: @LordTyla's blue light videos.

#3: The AK's after V3 update.

Reaction score
I got a riddle for you now. Who's head is above the stars, but legs touch the ground? Think about it, I'll answer it tomorrow. By the way am I the only one who thought this was another recommendation for John Riddle? @GraveDinosaur

Reaction score
Look at all the excitement wow. Many people tried but all of you got it wrong. The answer is! Lieutenants +. Now bugger off! (Sarcasm for those of you who don't get it). Seriously that's the answer. On their shoulders they got stars and their legs are on the ground :D

Reaction score
ok here is a riddle NO CHEATING

You are trapped in a room with no windows no doors.
The walls, ceiling, and floor are indestructible
The only items in the room are

A table,
A mirror hanging on the wall,
And a chair next to the table.

How do you escape?

Give me your answer on my profile. Don't post it here because that's cheating. Also no google searches.

Last edited: