RIP TINKY ✝✝✝

Reaction score
ZHmHih5.png

Reaction score
how is the death of my friend funny to you? you should get treatment

Reaction score
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Paralake Police Department, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Olsen Banden, and I have over 300 confirmed confiscations. I am trained in metaging and I'm the top sniper in the entire Tactical Firearms Unit. You are nothing to me but just faggot powergrower.. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this server, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the forums? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of Warrant Execution Teams across the PLPD and your base is being metagamed right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your base. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in nightstick combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the tactical firearms unit and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the city, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Deleted member 1235

This is really funny dude.
It reminds me of this one show I watched about this scientist names rick and his grandson. In one of the episodes I kid you not, he turns himself into a pickle, he calls himself “pickle Rick”, funniest shit I’ve ever seen. I'd strongly recommend you watch it.