Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Topic: RMB for weapons in storage

Short explanation (in notes):
-RMB to pick the weapon with most bullets in it from storage
-ATM It only says "You can only carry 1 item of this category
-In case of a raid or alike you could easier equip a ready weapon

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):
Whenever i store, loose or need a weapon from storage I will go and either have to reload a new weapon instead of choosing the already loaded weapon. I craft weapons and I prefer the MP5A4 which has lead to me having 7 in storage and If i for some reason need a new one and one of them has a loaded magazine I will have to pick up all the other MP5A4s and putting them back into storage because I don't want to have 7 loaded MP5A4s due to me also selling sometimes. Today I tried to see If this was already possible and to my regret It wasn't. This is a minor addition and kind of excessive at the moment, however I'd like to see this implented in the future if possible, since It's not used for anything particular right now.

Optional additions:
-
-
-

MattIs

I think it would be nice as I'm always picking up the wrong one. Maybe if there are multiple weapons it loads a menu where it shows all the different amounts of ammo in each? :)
+Support

Reaction score
-[On Mobile]-

I think this would in fact be a nice feature because the amount of times I've had to drop a gun to find the one with ammo, I turn around again and the guns been stolen.
It's a very nice feature although it's not exactly an urgent thing to have but nether the less I'm still going to +support it.

Reaction score
+support the fact i always have to take all guns out (if for exapmle i have 5 AKs and only one has ammo in it) drives me mad, to solve this i sometimes use a separate ches for empty weapons only, but they are so heavy that i can't put many in it

Reaction score
+Support
This feature should have been implemented long ago, the option to see which ammo box, weapon, fire extinguisher, etc. would be very helpful, especially with the gun selling things that you said.

Status
Not open for further replies.