Votes: 27 77.1%
  • No

Votes: 8 22.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello,

Recently within RTU Command, we have been looking at ways in how we can simplify the division down a bit. We are looking at the current vehicle fleet and decided that it may be a better option for Road Traffic Officers if we were to lower the current required rank for the Mercedes from Sergeant down to Corporal.

This thread is being put out to allow for discussion on this suggested change and lets you all give your opinion or concerns regarding this.

Any aids replies will be removed

Regards,

Traffic Command

Reaction score
Yes, you should also re-add the Porche as an option for any rank, there was no point in removing it, it was the best traffic car we ever had.

Reaction score
As long as there is a cap to how many can be in use at one time, I do not wanna see nearly every officer in a merc that will fuck up most cars.

Reaction score
It was heavy, accelerated slow and turned like a tank. It was a SWAT van in disguise with low armor.

Reaction score
It had a high top speed, it was more visible and could go over large bumps

Reaction score
I see a reason why it was replaced, not why it was removed completely. Can only be spawned via senior admin+

Reaction score
I think it's meant to restrict how many there can be. Or that it's not used for other purposes.

Honestly. Smack a limit onto it and that's it.

Reaction score
I do want the Porche back. Maybe give that to Corporals, as it seems like a good fair mix between both the BMW and the AMG.

Reaction score
fuck no, Porsche is a massive head glitch and is more suited to picking up your son from football practice than doing serious police work.

Reaction score
The patrol dodge charger is literally a better/faster car than the RTU bmw so this would make sense

Status
Not open for further replies.