Server Suggestion Roadcrew side missions

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Roadcrew side missions
Suggestion Description: Just like how Firefighters get random fires to get XP from and couriers get npc shop packages to deliver, roadcrew can get calls/missions to fix unowned random cars, to fix broken traffic lights, fix crooked road signs and fix yellow gates at unowned J&M and or Parker materials when they spontaneously begin to spark indicating failure to function.

Why should this be added?:
- more ways to earn XP as roadcrew
- similar to Firefighter missions
- improves the player experience of civilians, seasoned or new.
- gives roadcrew mains or players something to do when server is low population.

What negatives could this have?:
- I can’t think of anything

Reaction score
So I don’t agree with the random cars, simply because with the chop shop missions we will see so many server cars taking up space.

However i do like the idea of roadcrew doing more than just fixing cars. Should this be implemented i believe it would be good even when server pop is high.

Would also work with the suggestion of increased job slots.

Reaction score
So I don’t agree with the random cars, simply because with the chop shop missions we will see so many server cars taking up space.

However i do like the idea of roadcrew doing more than just fixing cars. Should this be implemented i believe it would be good even when server pop is high.

I mean that’s just as arguable as claiming firefighters having random fires is too much of an inconvenience.

During low pop hours the cars taking up space isn’t an issue while during high pop even before chop shop if I went to bazaar I should expect to fight for parking to a point where one time I had to park at car dealer.

Therefore I sustain my point on random cars spawning as I just don’t see how that can inconvenience anybody in a way that isn’t already there or similar to other inconveniences people are cool with facing.

Reaction score
I mean that’s just as arguable as claiming firefighters having random fires is too much of an inconvenience.

During low pop hours the cars taking up space isn’t an issue while during high pop even before chop shop if I went to bazaar I should expect to fight for parking to a point where one time I had to park at car dealer.

Therefore I sustain my point on random cars spawning as I just don’t see how that can inconvenience anybody in a way that isn’t already there or similar to other inconveniences people are cool with facing.
But at what population would you stop it, you say low population but we all know there are times with over 80 players and the server feels dead because everyone’s growing!

Reaction score
But at what population would you stop it, you say low population but we all know there are times with over 80 players and the server feels dead because everyone’s growing!
I didn’t claim it would stop after high population, I was claiming it doesn’t make a noticeable difference that would be negative.

And doesn’t your statement just prove my point more?

Reaction score
I didn’t claim it would stop after high population, I was claiming it doesn’t make a noticeable difference that would be negative.

And doesn’t your statement just prove my point more?
I like the suggestion apart from the repairing randomly spawned cars.

What happens once they are fixed? Do they vanish?

They can’t be impounded as they are parked legally so do they just sit there forever?

Reaction score
I like the suggestion apart from the repairing randomly spawned cars.

What happens once they are fixed? Do they vanish?

They can’t be impounded as they are parked legally so do they just sit there forever?
that’s valid, Vanishing would just break immersion and be weird I think.

The car would be made so it’s illegally parked crossing on the white line and roadcrew would just protocol impound it making money + xp.

Reaction score
This would make me actually do Roadcrew. Fixing Traffic lights, Lamps and having unowned cars on the side of road to be towed or fixed would be amazing to be honest. +1 <3

Reaction score
that’s valid, Vanishing would just break immersion and be weird I think.

The car would be made so it’s illegally parked crossing on the white line and roadcrew would just protocol impound it making money + xp.
I think that, even with this idea, spawning more cars is unnecessary, especially illegally parked ones.
Instead, I’d propose the idea of random debris - exhausts, doors, tyres, same stuff as from vehicle explosions - spawning, along with an automatic alert system by Dispatch through /rc.
Spawning the debris in the road is a no-go in my eyes due to issues with vehicle collisions, but in parking lots, side of the road (mainly Suburbs), gas stations, tyres on sidewalks, stuff like that.

Reaction score

I'm sure there is systematically a number somewhere that identifies how many cars have been spawned, and that could be used to determine how many, if any, broken cars spawn.

Reaction score
Would be an absolutely great idea, makes it more enjoying to be roadcrew.
Only thing i see bad about it is of course the cars that spawns as it could make the game more laggy for lower end pcs.