Robbery - Inactivity for 1-2 Weeks

Reaction score
Hello lovely people of Perpheads Community.

Today, when i get home i have noticed that my computer is gone, i have checked my wardrobe for my lockbox, it was totally broken and my M1911(That was a gift from dad) and some money that i was saved for a new pc, i just rushed for bedroom, my another lots of stuff was stolen, i called the police and they came up and shit.

But thanks to god, i have Home Insurance.

Crime Scene Investigate Officers told that i should come to pd, i did bla bla and shit.

They said, thief used a crowbar to open the door, it doesnt make any sense... if thieves are able to use the metal doors with the crowbars, how we can stay safe?

Anyway, they offered me to buy A security system, i did.

Anyway, i love you all... stay safe, make sure before leaving your home.

See you all in 1-2 weeks, I Love You all !!!

Hello guys, today i bought a new pc BUT bought a new alarm system and a new lock for the door, also a new much better a door.

I wont be inactive anymore.

See you all as soon as possible.

Last edited:
Reaction score
That really sucks man, all I can say is at least nobody was hurt. It's a shame you've waited for the horse to bolt before you get your hands on crime prevention like an alarm. Anyway, hope to see you back soon man!

Reaction score
Shit, sorry this has happened to you, I've not been robbed but I can imagine it's heartbreaking, hope you get your stuff back and everything else sorted.

We'll see you later!

Reaction score
I think the guy that robbed you was some old perp player that thought he was playing on the server.

Deleted member 1235

That's a shame man :( Anyway hopefully the insurance will cover it all and then you can use that money to buy yourself that new PC :D

MattIs

I know the feeling man. But insurance will have it covered. Get yourself a rockviler, a security system or a cat ;) No but that sucks, unless they didn't harm you though. Things could always be worse mate :(

Reaction score
I have been robbed 4 times in the last 2 years. My parents got so sick of losing their property again and again that we moved to another area in the city, it is going well so far.

I understand that it is a very unpleasant time but I hope you can manage to get your way through it as I have, best of luck to you and your family.

Reaction score
Sorry man, I worry about this all the time, can't believe it's happened to someone I know(Well, over the internet, but I like you :}). Hope you can get all of your sick l00t back and get back to your normal life. Also, I suggest installing laser triggered blades in your home that will cut the veins in anyone's legs if they don't say a code before entering the home.

Reaction score
Ah man. I find it sad that individuals have to ruin other people's homes and stuff in order to function correctly;(

Cant believe what it must feel like to have lost so many things.

Good luck in the future buddy;)

Reaction score
Sorry to hear that. Atleast you have insurance. I've been robbed too, but that was a bit diffrent as there were like 5 people in our house while we were sleeping. And they took all of our moneys. Also at our doorstep there were like 100 smoked cigarettes. I was like 5 and i licked a police officers gun, who came. Anyways good luck!