Robbin' The Hood Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Robbin' the Hood

IN-GAME NAME: Patchy O-Brian (recently changed was Scott Mayfair)

STEAM ID:STEAM_0:0:115926207

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:
I have been a part of this community for a while now, and I have made the decision that I would like to try and apply to become a staff member and be apart of the community in a different way. I have a pretty clean record with 2 bans in total both not lasting over 3 days.

I also try to pick up sweatervests as much as possible teach them how to play and hire them for work as security at my Irish pub located at Mcuwes. I just want to promote some real roleplaying and feel I can be of great benefit to the server / community.

I'm usually always on late nights for those who might not see me that often, and there seems to be alot of problems with late night sweatervests / mingey people. I believe this is a big problem with the server because a lot of people are too lazy to make AR' s that late. Having a staff member who has insomnia like me could be of benefit.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Yes.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: Nope. If you have any questions / concerns I would be happy to answer them.

REQUIREMENTS:

In order for your application to be considered you must meet the following requirements:
  1. Your time played on the server must be at least one week.✓ 3 weeks.
  2. No recent in-game bans and warnings on record.✓ Nope.
  3. You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them ✓ Yes.
  4. You must have access to and use a microphone.✓ Yes.
  5. You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server ✓ Yes.

Reaction score
+Support Robbin' is a great RPer, using his sports bar as proof. Knows the rules pretty well and a friendly guy.

Reaction score
You've just come back LiqufiedCactus and I don't really see you around often Rogue Car Tyres so I'm not too confident that you'll get it this time.

But one day you will overpower the staff team and one day replace Jon Godinn as head mod!

Reaction score
I can't support your enforcer application just due to the fact I never really see you when I am in game. I suggest you spend more time becoming more known and showing that you help in chat then re apply.

Reaction score
Denied

The senior administration team have thoroughly considered your application and have decided to deny you at this moment in time, thanks for applying!

Status
Not open for further replies.