ROE (Rules of Engagement)

Reaction score
Alright anyone who has actually heard of this before? Let me explain the principles the ROE stands for rules of engagement and applies to any government job that can carry a gun. But yet you are thinking there are rules in the server why do we need this?

Because you shoot everyone you want and it is CSGO not serious RP get in the right game mode.

Here are the ROE's I know of

Do not fire unless you are fired upon - SWAT needs to read this one meaning that you cannot attack someone with a gun until they fire.

No finishing or killing people surrendering - This is one that is most frequently broken in raids people rush into your house and bullets and brain pieces start flying. the server rules also state that this needs to be enforced according to the staff.

Do not attack people wounded - If they have a gun and are still fighting they are idiots for ignoring pain rp and will be acting unrealistically and I don't care if you are Bruce Willis or some other bad-ass BS.

Confirm before attacking - The ROE states that you may not engage someone unless you have confirmed that they are hostile. All contacts are considered unknown unless you have got confirmation.

So yeah follow this and you should be fine not like a US helicopter pilot who mistaken a cameraman for a guy holding a RPG.

Reaction score
True, I noticed that S.W.A.T units go in with a run and gun mentality in PERPheads that is nowhere near close to that of units in real life, mostly due to oversimplified plans that result in all of the suspects dying. I think that the R.O.E need to be worked out.

Reaction score
These rules cause RP to be way better. Myself i was defending my property and had just killed a raider (Trande <3) when SWAT ran to cover and started to shoot. As i was wounded and had 2 SWAT in open area i had to surrender. Good thing was that afterwards they didn't insta pick up my weapon, interrogated me instead and made sure i put my rifle away

I was surprised by the profesionality of that SWAT member.

/Act surrender 4 lyfe

Deleted member 1235

*Edited*

I agree, SWAT really needs changing as their interference should be adding to the RP of say a hostage situation not destroying it. I've had it happen to me before. SWAT are one of those classes that can either make RP really realistic and fun or just turn into a cod quick scope match and make it over in seconds, leaving out other people with the chance to join in on the RP.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
One thing that happend to me, I was getting raided, and when shooting someone 2 times in the chest he holsterd his gun and sprinted (alt) out of there. I think it was Hugh Jones but I really dont want to make a ban request on him since it was a long time ago, + I think im leaving PERP for a long while.

Reaction score
I was once being raided, called 911, killed the raider by myself before SWAT arrived, then SWAT proceeded to shoot me because i still had my MP5 out (they arrived seconds after i shot him). So yeah, SWAT kinda needs to learn the ROE. (This also applies for some regular officers.)

Reaction score
I totally agree. What I hate the most is police officers interfering with S.W.A.T. by walking just behind them in raids and blocking them. Officers should be blacklisted for it.

I've been a witness as a S.W.A.T. officer of a situation when a female cop walked behind us in a raid at slums and when we breached a room, she blocked my line of sight and started shooting suspects who had automatic weapons and then went back to reload.
After I run into the room and was about to shoot the last alive suspect, he yelled "I surrender", so I didn't shoot. Then she walked into the room and randomly destroyed the guns and drugs which were inside despite me yelling at her and all other cops to get out. At least she didn't shoot him.

The best solution to it is probably blacklisting not RPing S.W.A.T. and police officers for a week or more. Not a day, but a week. And explaining to them why what they had done was wrong.

Each time S.W.A.T. raids a property, they should shout "Drop your weapons (and put your hands up)" after they breach the door. There should be a law stating something like "During a raid on a property, government officers must loudly announce that the suspect(s) have the right to surrender."

Last edited: