Understanding Rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello i have looked at rules that have been commonly broken and im here to help you figure out how you are breaking them.

Time and time again this gets broken but i bet you are wondering how? Meta game is when you try to send In Character information in the out of character channels including global (OOC) and local (LOOC) This also works the other way so don't do the following

1 - OOC Hey buddy Bob killed me can you put a cap in his ass
2 - Yell : OMG Daymon is mod so kewl add me on steam
3 - Yell : XD

All of these examples are meta game including 3 using terms like smileys, kk or anything like that can be classed as meta game.

A frequent rule broken this means that whatever you do to someone in /me has to give someone a chance to respond, This includes Searching depending if he has cuffs and overall fighting unless you like punching people to death with no RP attempt.

1 /me Punches John in the face knocking him out instantly
2 /me Snaps neck (I had a feeling this could happen one day)

The easy solution to prevent power gaming is to give them a chance to respond to keep it fair.

1 /me Throws a punch at Jim /me Deflects the punch with a block

AS this states the rule says gun point if someone has the weapon by his side or lowered he does not have you at gun point. If you have someone at gun point he must engage in fear RP an also try to keep yourself alive anyway possible.

Any gun point must involve fear rp otherwise it would be considered fail RP and failing to fear for your life now more examples for you.

1 Is at gun point with a Beretta pulls his shotgun and kills
2 Aiming a gun at someone when he says Raise Shields (If you have done this please kill yourself)
3 You have parked up in your car when someone aims a gun at you you put it in reverse and drive off under fire.

Driving away from gun point is a no unless you are already driving then you can fear for your life and drive off. Aiming a gun at a moving car will do nothing it needs to be stationary or moving at a very slow speed.

All government including Road crew, Delivery, Police, Secret service, Firemen, Medics, SWAT and taxi drivers all have to obey the traffic laws unless the following is being applied.

You are responding to a emergency (Not applicable to road crew lights are hazards to indicate towing or stopped in road)
You fear for your life
You are in a police chase

Note abusing emergency lights to bypass traffic laws is against the rules

Fail driving is like doing a rally stage in the middle of a city with other cars you would not do it.

Do not take corners at too high speeds
Do not cause damage to vehicles because you were driving like a idiot
Doing any dangerous maneuvers on the highway
Heads lights need to be on sunset to sunrise (Rule not a law)(If wrong please slap the enforcer with IC name James Petersmith)
If you have been in a collision to not just shrug it off your car is damaged role play what kind.

If there is any rules you want me to explain please send your reply and if you think some is wrong then give me some corrections

Reaction score
I don't understand what's so complicated about this? I'm sure people are aware what they are doing wrong and if they can't understand shit like this they shouldn't be playing at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.