New Rules, and other stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Rules:

You can't drag any bodies, unless you have killed them, or if the body is in the road, you can drag him to the side-walk then call the medic.
You can't finish anyone of anyone, unless you have killed them, you should call a medic.
You can't drive through a roadblock, unless you are being chased by the cops.
If a police investigation is in progress, you should not "join in" as a citizen, unless you are part of the investigation.
I think the hostage rule should be more clear, you should be able to take a hostage during roleplay, e.g: Cops are pointing guns at you, and you go behind some stranger so the cops avoid shooting at you. Also, you should be allowed to take hostages in the bank, people do that in real life.
Use common sense, like you would in real life.

Some of these rules do count as failrp, but people still do it and it needs to be enforced.

Other stuff:

Cabinets should have a purpose, e.g: The beside draw should only contain little things, like a glock, or a bag of weed...
More props would be fantastic as well, and if the fourth idea gets implemented there should be more containers. Custom props, maybe? Would be co

I like these rules that Frosty added, (You can't drive through a roadblock, unless you are being chased by the cops.) this part made my think, "DAFUCK!" no one usually does roadblocks,

Reaction score
One of these rules (the hostage one) has already been implemented. I also think the others mentioned should be added.

Also, the idea with the cabinets and stuff would be a great addition.

Reaction score
One of these rules (the hostage one) has already been implemented. I also think the others mentioned should be added. Also, the idea with the cabinets and stuff would be a great addition. Read the topic please. "I think the hostage rule should be more clear"

Reaction score
Although I do agree with these suggested rules for the most part, there should be a few exceptions, such as: "You can't drive though a roadblock, unless you are being chased by the cop", in real life I would try to evade driving though a road block as my car would be damaged, however if there is someone chasing me with the intention of killing me or seriously harming me, I would undoubtedly drive though the roadblock. Also the "You can't drag bodies, unless you have killed them" rule, again I can see it helping with abuse, however say for example a car crashes hindering the occupants unconscious, you should be able to drag these bodies to safety; What if a org member kills someone you should then be able to help the org member move the body, if this rule was to be added I believe it should not read "You can't drag bodies, unless you have killed them", but state "You can't drag bodies, unless you where involved in the situation/killing".

Reaction score
Evil Ls;n6930 said:
Although I do agree with these suggested rules for the most part, there should be a few exceptions, such as: "You can't drive though a roadblock, unless you are being chased by the cop", in real life I would try to evade driving though a road block as my car would be damaged, however if there is someone chasing me with the intention of killing me or seriously harming me, I would undoubtedly drive though the roadblock. Also the "You can't drag bodies, unless you have killed them" rule, again I can see it helping with abuse, however say for example a car crashes hindering the occupants unconscious, you should be able to drag these bodies to safety; What if a org member kills someone you should then be able to help the org member move the body, if this rule was to be added I believe it should not read "You can't drag bodies, unless you have killed them", but state "You can't drag bodies, unless you where involved in the situation/killing".

I believe I wasn't clear, but I will change it.

Reaction score
Frosty;n6833 said:
You can't drag any bodies, unless you have killed them, or if the body is in the road, you can drag him to the side-walk then call the medic.
I agree that people should not be dragging any body unless it is to safety or to get rid of the body because they would have the cops on their trail if discovered. Randomers grabbing/dragging bodies that just happen to be lying around, should not happen.
Frosty;n6833 said:
You can't finish anyone of anyone, unless you have killed them, you should call a medic.
Totally agreed, but I also would like to change finishing off to not respawn immediately but rather have no chance of revival. But finishing off should only be done by people with an invested interest in that person not living to tell their tale, not just random people with a knife stabbing corpses. Any dead body seen should be reported to medics/police.
Frosty;n6833 said:
You can't drive through a roadblock, unless you are being chased by the cops.
Same with moving the barricades as a civilian, if police set up a roadblock/blockade to establish a perimeter, anyone crossing it should be arrested by police. Anyone driving through it that has no reason to, can be reported
Frosty;n6833 said:
If a police investigation is in progress, you should not "join in" as a citizen, unless you are part of the investigation.
Just like when there's a bank robbery civilians crowd the windows looking in to see someone get shot. Completely unrealistic, should remain behind cover, and at least 50m away from the scene.
Frosty;n6833 said:
I think the hostage rule should be more clear, you should be able to take a hostage during roleplay, e.g: Cops are pointing guns at you, and you go behind some stranger so the cops avoid shooting at you. Also, you should be allowed to take hostages in the bank, people do that in real life.
While it sounds all and good to have hostages because people can in real life, the amount of failing that happened with hostages, constituted this aspect to be removed. Even if a hostage was saved by police doing their duty to get them free, and they were not harmed in any way, often times the hostage was the one complaining about police behavior. Also with being able to take one on the street, then people will take them nonstop and then we end up with people with guns on the street all over, holding others hostage so you can't go anywhere without having a person holding you up at gunpoint. Since here's exactly how it will go....

Police try to stop you from running off because you simply have a gun within city limits, you take a hostage with said gun, police follow you to garage, you and suspect get in car, you drive off, police chase you, someone else robs bank, police forget about you, you get off free of charge, when all they were trying to do is have you unequip your gun. People take hostages for the stupidest of reasons to be honest.

While I would love to see hostage situations perfectly RPed, they never are, and even if someone says "but i would" 90%+ of all other people will not. And obviously we aren't going to try doing admining on that many people all the time as it takes away from admins experience on the server.
Frosty;n6833 said:
Cabinets should have a purpose, e.g: The beside draw should only contain little things, like a glock, or a bag of weed...
More props would be fantastic as well, and if the fourth idea gets implemented there should be more containers. Custom props, maybe? Would be co
We're in process of adding containers and other such stuff, so eventually yes, I hope to have each prop be something useful compared to just something to decorate your place with.

Reaction score
Appreciate your opinion and ideas Stephen, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.