Rogue car Tyres / Louise Love

• Thread starter Deleted member 5193
  • Start date

Deleted member 5193

I'd quite like to see Rogue Car Tyres / Louise Love promoted. I've always found him to be helpful and active. When I'm in situation and request a member of staff, it's quite often Louise Love that turns up and usually the situation is dealt with in a good, responsible manor.

Just some of his
pros:
  • Deals with cases fast and responsibly.
  • Does a good job of managing large crowds of people.
  • Manages situations without ending up with arguments (at least ones I've been in)
  • Has a kind and caring personality.
  • Nothing is "too much" for him to deal with.
Personally, I feel that this moderator is definitely one of the better moderators. I'm not saying any of the moderators on the server are bad, but I do feel that this moderator in particular has done an outstanding job in my opinion.
Many other moderators would dismiss some of the sits I've had before, whereas Louise took the time to look into it and really get the best outcome.

Note: whilst I have supported this moderator, it doesn't mean that I dislike or don't believe in any of the other moderator or enforcer team. I feel everyone does a good job, but only one thus far has done a job good enough for me to be bothered to recommend them. :p

Edit: my shit knowledge of the rank structure + stupid tiredness = slight mistake. Sorry! Also, stop commenting BS here, if you don't agree then I don't actually care.. I've recommended someone because I feel like it.

Last edited by a moderator: