Rolls royce vehicles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Description of the idea: add rolls Royce vehicle's into perp

Why should this be added? (pros): adds some amazing luxury car's also could be good for mayors or to flex your wealth

What negatives could this have? (cons): could be hard to mod in also could be 2 expensive

*Other additions
: price suggestions
rolls Royce phantom VI 5.9 million
rolls Royce wraith 6.0 million
rolls Royce Cullinan 5.2 million
these prices could be 2 low or high but i reckon they should have pretty high top speed's
i reckon the suv's top speed should be 100 the middle car 120 ish and the end one 115

Image result for Rolls-Royce SUV Cullinan
Image result for rolls royce
Image result for rolls royce wraith

Last edited:
Reaction score
Bear in mind that if TDM haven’t got these, then we can’t really add them to the game.

Also literally no one would buy those cars at those prices when supercars already exist.

Kay

Reaction score
Bear in mind that if TDM haven’t got these, then we can’t really add them to the game.

Also literally no one would buy those cars at those prices when supercars already exist.
Yeah TDM haven't made a Rolls Royce pack soooo

Reaction score
6mil for a 120mph 4 seater? There'd want to be a chem table slot and some room for planters in there at that price.

Kay

Reaction score
6mil for a 120mph 4 seater? There'd want to be a chem table slot and some room for planters in there at that price.
I was thinking maybe 7.5 mil

6 Mil is a bargain if you ask me :/

Reaction score
isnt that just being realistic? sure a tractor costs millions but it doesnt go 300mph either anyways this is for style do u rly gotta speedrun everywhere on the map

Reaction score
isnt that just being realistic? sure a tractor costs millions but it doesnt go 300mph either anyways this is for style do u rly gotta speedrun everywhere on the map
Yes

Reaction score
I was thinking maybe 7.5 mil

6 Mil is a bargain if you ask me :/
the most expensive car is what 5 mil 6 mil for a rolls that is relativley slow as fuck is kinda expensive

Reaction score
As Callum said, there is no Rolls Royce TDMCars so unless they decide to use another Car pack then any new cars what isn't TDMCars probably won't be considered at all as I don't think they use any other one.

Reaction score
Surely with the skilled coders in the community someone could create more cars using TDM base?

Im pretty sure TDM hasnt made new cars since 2015? I think it would really change the economy up if we had a vehicle overhaul.

Im talking G wagons, A45, RS3, C63, AMG GT, Jaguar F-Pace, BMW M2 competition, Ford Fiesta ST (new), BMW XM6 etc.

Reaction score
yeah let's add more bmw's into the game.

I fully support this aslong as you can get TDM to make this pack, I want some fresh german BMWs in my garage
Im pretty sure TDM isnt active anymore. But if we just dont add more cars because of this then we are never gonna see new cars again

Reaction score
prices can be adjusted by mods and speeds

Reaction score
we need more vehicle's that can fill in more role's rn its vans sport's car's shit boxes or super car's we need more midrange car's
Rolls royces arent mid range. however its worth mentioning that I suggested that the rest of the TDM cars that are not in the server be added and they are all pretty much mid/lower range cars which people are asking for, theres already enough expensive cars.

Reaction score
Rolls royces arent mid range. however its worth mentioning that I suggested that the rest of the TDM cars that are not in the server be added and they are all pretty much mid/lower range cars which people are asking for, theres already enough expensive cars.

thanks yeah i'd love some '' lower end car's'' { even though there like 1 mil } well cost is relative i'd love some solid car's such as skoda etc tdm is deal i think they aint added anything in year's.

Status
Not open for further replies.