Server Suggestion Update existing and add remaining cars from TDM

Reaction score
Description of the idea: To update some of the cars to their updated higher quality versions and add some of the remaining cars from TDM

Why should this be added? (pros): Better looking cars, people might want to buy them more, more variety. current versions of these cars look like ass

What negatives could this have? (cons): Waste of dev time as not particularly necessary, some body kits on some of the updated models have been changed/removed, Skins may have to be remade (police cars).

*Other additions:

Aston martin DBS - much higher quality model
s9AjNSo.jpg

Bugatti Veyron SuperSport - Higher quality model with bodykit option to remove carbon fiber and add black wheels
20200611170556_1.jpg
BMW M3 E92 - Higher quality model, new sounds aswell (panel gaps aren't 3 miles wide)
20200611170510_1.jpg
BMW M5 E60 - Higher quality model similar to the M3, different body kits
20200611170409_1.jpg
Mclaren P1 - Not sure if exterior is higher quality but interior has changed as far as im aware
20200611171319_1.jpg

Some of the remaining cars - (left to right list) - VW Golf GTI MK7, VW GOLF R32, Ford Focus RS, Chrysler 300, Audi S4, Citoren 2CV, BMW Isetta(bam up mobile)
20200611171758_1.jpg

I reckon theres probably a few more cars that have been updated but I don't know which ones as the changes aren't that obvious compared to these ones

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
The TDM SVN definitely has improved models. Top is SVN, bottom is without, notice the glow around the headlights.
LbhFRha.png

QD2iCFn.png

Updating the models would definitely be low priority however. Rather would add 1 vehicle more than update 10 models.

Reaction score
need more variety in super cars i think, everyone has got all the good cars. maybe make more super cars that are more expensive than the bugatti? would bring back some wow factor to seeing a super car.

Reaction score
nah seeing some 10 mil super car would be nuts, would take ages to get it. even getting some more expensive to that would make people want those cars and sweat it again. they wouldn't be quicker than the bugatti unless all the cars were slowed down? but seeing some geeza with a 15 mil car would be nice i think

Deleted member 8120

monolith 12 mill hotrod electric boogalo to perp?

Reaction score
We should have more cars that look 'normal' and have a 70mph stock speed