Rope, zipties and ducktape

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Discussion Post:

Main Idea:Rope,zipties,ducktape

Full description of the idea: So people do /me ties and gags well I think if we added rope zipties and ducktape we could make it realistic like Swat have zipties and handcuffs.

Why should it be added: I think it should be added for a more realistic way of gagging and tieing up also it could show the rope and ducktape. Another thing is make them craftable.

Pros: realistic, have more rp to to it.

Cons: Players Dcing to get them off.

*Other additions: like I said make them craftable and add a system so when players DC with tied up they spawn at the place where they dced and still tied up.

* optional addition

Reaction score
https://perpheads.com/threads/rope.811/ It was already accepted-ish. Although I don't know if they ever gonna make it a thing.

Anyway I think personally /me commands are fine and it's a rare occasion that someone ignores them, also it would just add a fancy visual thing which I don't see how it increases RP

Also why would SWAT have zip ties + handcuffs.

Reaction score
The rope could be useful for when you raid somewhere and there is an AFK player. You cannot use /me's because when they get back they will not realised you peformed the /me and shoot you in the back.

Reaction score
Number one, don't add realism to the "pros" section. Other than that, the addition of these features would be good, however, people can still DC when cuffed at the moment, with a punishment behind it, so it would be the same. I don't think this is needed in game as we can just do /me's anyway.

Reaction score
Don't really see the point of this because then it makes it harder for people to mug or kidnap someone. As if you had to craft duck tape or zip ties to kidnap or mug someone then a lot of people probably wouldn't have the right amount of crafting levels to make them which means it makes it harder for new people to earn money.

Also I do not see what is wrong with the /me commands as they are very helpful and no one will want to have to craft something every time they want to mug/kidnap someone.

Reaction score
2d49c2d70ffcd3d0a887c0caebbb2b7f.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.