Royal British Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
DISBANDED
The Royal British Mafia has disbanded due to it decreasing in activity and applications. It is unlikely to return, ever. So who won the war? No-one as far as I am concerned because no one really even made a move in the first place.

e8ba082bf9.jpg

Backstory
The Royal British Mafia is a crime organisation founded in South London in the late 1980s. It was originally founded by Tyla Jai's grandfather who was presumed missing after he went after a group of chavs who vandalised his car. After a series of raids on their drug operations by the NCA, resulting in many higher ups being arrested, they immigrated to Paralake City, Texas to escape the authorities. They began new drug operations, cooking lots of meth and producing tonnes of cocaine and cannabis, while hiding under the name of "JB Automobile Repairs" until they could get enough money to found the new organisation.

Ranks
Kingpin: The Mastermind of the entire organisation.
Underboss: The Second in command to the Kingpin.
Capo: Has authority of his or her own capo group which can be assigned.
Gunman: Soldiers who have been proven to be proficient in gunfights and raids,
Soldier: All new members are assigned this rank.

The
Hierarchy
The members list is now stored on a spreadsheet for our eyes only.

Guidelines
  • There is no required uniform in the Royal British Mafia.
  • Stealing from organisation members is strictly prohibited and will be punished by death.
  • Mugging or Raiding will not take place unless authorised by the Kingpin or Underboss.
  • Under no circumstances will police be brought to the base.
Organisation Relationships
Allies: Paralake Partnership
Grow Inc
Yakovsky Family

Friendly: N/A
Neutral: All Organisations unless listed.
Enemies: The Orange Mazda Crew
RødGrød med Fløde

Join Us
Want to join us? Click here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
*You receive an old fasion Envelope with a blue vax seal on it. (In the seal is The Paralake Partnership logo, punched into it.)*

Royal British Mafia,

I see that a War is on your doorstep and so, I wish to help you get through it. Your family's members aswell as the organization itself have helped me and became my friends, I will not observe as my friends are hunted and humiliated. I offer my complete Allience and help in this undergoing war. Good Luck.

With regards,

Mr. E. Grey.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Stole my car twice... Blew it up once and almost gets killed because of it. I hope you lose the war and zoey blows up many times.

Reaction score
-A letter slips under your doorway-

Royal British Mafia,

I, the underboss of the Yakovsky family request an alliance with you. We can help with anything, and everything. If you are being raided, you can just give us a call. Your problems, will be ours too.

Best regards,

Paul Matthews
Underboss.

Reaction score
-You recieve a letter from a courier-
RBM,
I regret to inform you from this day forward, I will not affiliate myself with you. I have left the ORG with my valid reasons to do so.

Sincerely,
Zoey
[DOUBLEPOST=1437609253,1437600854][/DOUBLEPOST]2015-07-22_00003.jpg You lot had it coming, there goes their under-boss.

Reaction score
DISBANDED
The Royal British Mafia has disbanded due to it decreasing in activity and applications. It is unlikely to return, ever. So who won the war? No-one as far as I am concerned because no one really even made a move in the first place.​

Status
Not open for further replies.