The Benevento Mafia.... recruiting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
The Benevento Mafia

The Benevento Mafia is a new org that will be created when this post goes up, we are a crime family and we are looking for members to join our ranks. We conduct many legal operations such as our legal team and our insurance team. With many other jobs up for grabs. Our Family has a few ranks. We have the entry level which is the associate any one can join this rank, The next rank up will require a full interview and along standing positive history with our family. ( the Interview will take place on our private communication channel;
https://discord.gg/2FbVMTS, This is not to be used for any thing else other then meetings and interviews ooc).

Once a user has passed the interview they must become a Made Man which gives them the rank of Soldier. The Soldiers are commanded by the Caopregime or the "capo's". There is 3 "Capo's". The Capo's Are controlled by the underboss who is under the instruction of the Boss or the Don. We also have a Consligere who helps our family legaly and dosent get involved in other issues the family may cause.

Think you have what it takes? All you have to do is send me a private message answering this list of questions;

IC Name:

OOC Name:

Firearms Level:

What car do you own?

How many hours IG do you have:

Send Me or @joshwalters12 a private message with your answers!!

Thank you,

-Calum

Reaction score
we are a crime family
->

We conduct many legal operations

4474.jpg

Reaction score
Thread Archived.

If the thread is still active then contact me to re open the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.