RR - 100k doll

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your in-game name: Michelle Bowman

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:39003753

What do you need refunded: Christmas doll

Why do you want your item(s) refunded: Because somebody decided that it would be funny to batter me to death in an admin situation near the intersection, after which I lost the person to who I was talking. Upon being revived by @GraveDinosaur I calmly started a new admin sit shortly before panicking because the doll I had just bought for 100k disappeared.

@GraveDinosaur proceeds to recover the doll for me while I am AFK because I was taking a shower, but during my time AFK @Cole wants to try out the doll and @GraveDinosaur gets the idea to give it to @Cole while he was a Police Officer. This is how we found out that dolls can be confiscated.

Evidence: @GraveDinosaur will put a shadowplay in this thread after he is finished with his Civ V game.

Tick: N/A

Reaction score
After @Riekelt was killed with a bat during an admin sit by @Hax he lost his doll, a person had picked it up. I retrieved the doll after that. I dropped it to coll whiles Riekelt was afk to let Cole play around with it. Since he was an officer the doll was confiscated. @Cole can confirm this.

Status
Not open for further replies.