RR 5 Rifle Ammo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your in-game name: Jon Marston

Steam ID:
  • STEAM_0:1:54276589

Why do you want your item(s) refunded: 5 boxes of ammo 1 had 29 bullets in it the rest are full. So, for some reason, the game decided to rejoin me into the server, and I had already taken boxes of ammo and mags and an M4A1 with me from A Blaze it, after it finished rejoining I lost the gun and mags and ammo, which is understandable because you want the guns to disappear after the event, but I had 5 boxes of ammo on me before the event that were mine and were paid for, but they disappeared aswell. I will upload a demo only if I need to, but I still need to know how to prove that I had them before the event.

Evidence: https://mega.nz/#!z493iYRZ 1st one.
https://mega.nz/#!3lcWwK6Z 2nd one

Tick: In the first demo at the ending it crashes for me, then in the 2nd video you can see me saying I lost all my boxes of ammo including mine, then I want to A Blaze it to get some atleast to survive the apocalypse with my AK, but there was noone there. Bottom of the line is that ive lost all the stuff I got from A Blaze It when they were giving out M4A1s and mags and boxes of ammo, although I had 5 on me and one of them had 29 bullets, but when it made me rejoin I lost mine aswell.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Your steam ID is (STEAM_0:1:54276589) So please add that, it will also be good if you add a demo on that it did random rejoin you as this could just be a case where you didnt get relogged but are attempting to get stuff back without a valid reason so it would be really good if you can upload that.

Reaction score
If any senior can check this out it would be lovely, ive uploaded the demos now.
Just a side note, even if I was gonna leave manually and not it just making me crash I would lose my boxes, so I dont see it being fair.

Status
Not open for further replies.