RR bonquiqui mandela

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your in-game name: Bonquiqui mandela

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:154658662
What do you need refunded: Benelli m3 fully loaded

Why do you want your item(s) refunded: so me and my friends got shot at farm we did law 2.1 defening ourselves and we killed the attacker but when the police arrived we had to proof it well we did every senior officer was fine with it the y let us go but then some random cop came by asked me if he could search me i consented he took my benelli m3 and just walked off he claimed it was because it was a fire arm and in hes believes those are illegal....

Evidence: N/A

Tick: N/A
John Daymon

Reaction score
I was the senior officer atm, we talked about the situation and we concluded that it was self defence, He had no right to consented your benelli...

Reaction score
Pending

Please provide some evidence to go with your RR as linking a staff member isn't enough.

A1L

Reaction score
I was also involved when this officer asked to search Bonquiqui and decided to confiscate her Benelli for absolute no reason, she told us it was used in self defense and the situation was clear and already dealt with , nor god knows why the officer wanted to search when he must've knew what she had on her.
[DOUBLEPOST=1483327815,1483141242][/DOUBLEPOST]
@Smudger @Pull up Pull up Gass @John Daymon
As no one else will provide demo proof I will.
I pulled up on scene and I came to them and cuffed one and the other officer cuffed the other, Bonquiqui on the other hand used the beneli in self defense and the other officers has dealt with it , Bonquiqui said I don't care if you search me as she/he used it in self defense and then the officer randomly searches and takes the beneli , we all start telling the officer why did he confiscate it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.