RR on an (almost) full Mac-11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your in-game name: Jake Hudson

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:58034774

What do you need refunded: Mac-11 with 30 bullets in the magazine. (Perhaps shot 2 bullets.)

Why do you want your item(s) refunded:
When stopping a sweater from beating down @Prepper with a baseball bat, I shot about 2 bullets into the sweater and placed my gun in a passive stance. I then turn around and see a police officer shoot my friend (@MidoTheCigar ) down without even giving us a warning, and then me, even when I was no threat to him.
He then suposedly killed Prepper too and finished us all off, as all of us went blackscreen. @Madda dealt with the guy.

Evidence: https://mega.nz/#!mIUzyJLS!wZuh4bqxU3YFVwp3ZrzQbasAZaCVv4PvyOvJt5Y9_Hw

Tick: 36000

Last edited:

Amber Powell

he saw you kill someone, and you were a threat to him as you had a gun out. gunna have to -Support

Reaction score
Aight, I will +support this as you made no threat to him, also, you sounded like a dog when you said "wow,wow,wow"

Reaction score
jake was clearly in passive mode which means if he would have attempted to take his gun out while under gun-point by the officer he would be breaking 3.4. The officer had full control to force them to get down so he could cuff them but instead he decided to shoot him even though his weapon was not drawn. +SUPPORT

Reaction score
WOW WOW WOW!!! Seemed like the cop was trigger happy and could have looked into the situation further before executing you lot. +Support

Reaction score
I really have NO idea on why people are +supporting or -supporting this RR... It really doesn't matter! Just look on what he says:
@Madda dealt with the guy.
The situation was dealt by a moderator and the guy was punished so frozen will get his gun back (probably lol). Replying with supports is really useless.

Reaction score
Pending

As soon as I can get some evidence that the offender was dealt with Out of Character I will gladly accept the request.

@Madda

Status
Not open for further replies.