Your in-game name: Fredy Newman

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:35065217

Why do you want your item(s) refunded: SR/25

Evidence: Demo download

Tick: 65000

Last edited:
Reaction score
>Claims he loved his weapon.
>Couldn't remember what it's really called.

Seriously though, -Support on this, the whole sit seemed a bit too messed up to really conclusively find out if anyone was in the wrong.

Reaction score
I have absolutely no idea what you're saying. Please explain the entirety of the situation.

Reaction score
Right, so I was at storage, as I needed my SR-25. I took it out. Some people were selling bomb in the alleyway. As I checked it out, someone planted a bomb, which also caused the death of me and the loss of my sniper.

Reaction score
So what you're saying is because you went and investigated a ticking bomb (with your 'beloved' sniper rifle on your back) and to everyone's surprise the bomb exploded and you died and resultantly lost your weapon. Unfortunately unless it can be proven that there was no valid reason to place the bomb this request will likely not be accepted.

Reaction score
This accident ruined my whole RP experience and caused me to lose a sniper that I spent over 4 hours crafting. I was in the wrong place at the wrong time, which resulted in the loss of the sniper I worked so hard for. I'm not sure if this is a rulebreak or not. In my opinion, I feel that, if it was a mugging, the player being mugged risked his life by dropping a bomb infront of a mugger who could have easily have killed him and ran off, and was not punished for ruining other players RP and causing them to lose expensive weapons due to a rulebreak.

Another quick note; I'm not sure when you guys offer refunds or not - I decided to make this refund request as I find it quite unfair that my bad luck due to someone possibly breaking rules resulted in the loss of a weapon that I spent 4 hours growing to create.

Reaction score
Denied

Unfortunately we only refund items that were lost as a direct result of a rule infringement or server-side issue, your request doesn't fall under any of the two categories at the moment. If you can prove the use of explosive was against the rules and make a ban request against the user you may feel free to reopen this refund request. A note to remember, explosives have a long timer and a loud beeping noise to accompany it for a reason, if you're concerned about collateral damage from someone else's RP situation you should have taken the appropriate actions to avoid dying.

Status
Not open for further replies.