RR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your in-game name: Fredy Newman

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:35065217

Why do you want your item(s) refunded:
Lost an loaded AK

Due to rulebreak doing a hostage situation I lost my loaded AK - MrAaron can confirm

Evidence: @MrAaron

Reaction score
I also lost my weapon during this situation.
@MrAaron may be able to confirm however I understand if a separate refund request is required. All I lost was a fully loaded Remington but I do not make much money anymore, so this is quite the loss for me.

Thanks,

Reaction score
When I showed up as a Lt, Prepper said that you disconnected in order to save your remington??? @Prepper please confirm this.

Reaction score
@Agent Green I can confirm that a LEO was being corrupt after you passed away. You were raiding his apartment and he took your AK and hid it within his bathroom. He then resigned and tried to come back to the crime scene as a citizen in matter to claim the AK as a part of his property.

I personally don't know what rulebreak you refer to in this refund request since you were shot by LEOs for taking a hostage. The AK was later confiscated by me because it was used in a crime.

Additional information regarding the corrupt officer who tried to steal your AK (evidence) afterwards:
https://perpheads.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:41641981&Submit

Reaction score
@Agent Green I can confirm that a LEO was being corrupt after you passed away. You were raiding his apartment and he took your AK and hid it within his bathroom. He then resigned and tried to come back to the crime scene as a citizen in matter to claim the AK as a part of his property.

I personally don't know what rulebreak you refer to in this refund request since you were shot by LEOs for taking a hostage. The AK was later confiscated by me because it was used in a crime.

Additional information regarding the corrupt officer who tried to steal your AK (evidence) afterwards:
https://perpheads.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:41641981&Submit

Is a bit more complicated than so. I didn’t made the refund request as Hoyt Camonte broke some rules that never affected me. The person I held hostage as you witnessed to (one of your officers), never did as he was told to. Even with a gun pointed towards his face, he both pressed the panic button and yelled to confirm that he was in the building even though he was told otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.