RR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your in-game name: Fatima Okadigbo

Steam ID: Don't need

Why do you want your item(s) refunded: I went to the cardealer to go buy my new car, when I came back my shop was suddenly on fire by I don't know who. It could have been a molotov or not, but this wasn't something that I had in control.
I'd like a refund of my office desk, office chair, ots-pernach, 2 mac-11's and a TV
Jack kier and MiniMiniMySize were there at the moment

Evidence: https://mega.nz/#!9QljzQJa!TDlovOddVZR06IxVCL-LSDgSeNkXOyRChG-9jAw6TD0

Tick: 40300-ish

Reaction score
I would say that if you had an oven near or in there at the time then some nob may have come over and decided to use it constantly.
Just a theory.
Ok, never mind.

Reaction score
I was there and the fire started beside Belgs' shop and then spread.
Not sure what caused it.

Reaction score
Me and @jjjackier were responding to the call about the fire, a fire had started next to your shop and spread to your burning your table. I don't really think it's fair for you to lose these items over something that wasn't your fault.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Denied

Refunds are given for situations wherein items were lost as a direct result of rule infringement or server-side error, if you can prove it was due to rule infringement I suggest you take it up in the Action Request section then bring it back here.

Status
Not open for further replies.