RR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your in-game name: Max Arnolds

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:81900845

What do you need refunded:Because Boyle accidentally picked up my weapon because he was trying to pick his gun up in passive stance

Why do you want your item(s) refunded:Although there has been a sit about it already i will tell you. I was arrested and had to drop my gun on the ground boyle did not confiscate it he said your going to interigation however, whilst taking the gun to interigation he gets called to a gunfight at regals right next to me. Boyle decides to take my gun into the shootout and he left it at the bottom of the stairs because he was right next to it but Xhantium picked it up and ran resulting in him being killed boyle ran to the body of Xhantium and stayed near the gun however, he tried to put his gun in pasive stance whilst there and because you have to press something+E eh accidentally picked it up. Boyle has told Mattis about this and MattIs fully understands. Even tho my evidence isn't alot its just my POV MattIs was apparently there and saw the situation and boyle has said that he did accidentally pick it up.

I would appreciate it if MattIs could deal with this RR considering he was there and fully understands.

Evidence:

Tick:
[DOUBLEPOST=1450651912,1450651868][/DOUBLEPOST]@MattIsMadForCod
@Sdac2

Reaction score
I did accidentally pick up his gun when I was trying to put my gun into passive stance because I was standing near it.

MattIs

I can confirm what happened and that the refund request is legitimate. If this could be accepted, that would be great!

Status
Not open for further replies.