Ruby's Hitman Absolution Recommendation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hey guys. I'd like to say I normally don't like singleplayer games at all since they are so repetitive and it get's boring after a few missons. But Hitman:Absolution is one of the exceptions. I've always been a Hitman fan since Hitman:Codename 47. With this game, they made it even much much better and it's storyline is very exciting that it makes you wonder what's going to happen next. Kills are much better than the older Hitman games btw, here's a clip I recorded yesterday.

[video=youtube;syz23g0GYFs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syz23g0GYFs[/video]

I highly recommend you to try this game. :p

C2W

Reaction score
I completed this game a while back, I didn't feel the hitman spirit like in the older games, the game is still quite fun but its not hitman as I know it as

Reaction score
C2W;n359 said:
I completed this game a while back, I didn't feel the hitman spirit like in the older games, the game is still quite fun but its not hitman as I know it as

I agree with this. But in this game it's like they achieved something different but it's still very good. I'm enjoying playing this game a lot even though I liked the old hitman series too.

Going to torrent this game now, I totally forgot about the hitman series! My internet is so unstable right now, so a singleplayer game should be awesome to try again! Thanks, Ruby!

Status
Not open for further replies.