Ruby applies to be an admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Someone had to make a creative topic name. Anyway back on topic.

Ingame name: Mitch Ralphie
Steam Name: #Ruby
Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:29793759 // (My actual account: STEAM_0:1:17286464 [I play everything except gmod on this one])
Why should you be admin: I've been in this community and the server since it started but I feel so close to it that I feel like I've been playing since years because I've been in touch with most of it's members and staff since 2 years, back from SimplyPerp and VS3 ( I don't think it counts as advertising since the communities are dead ;P). I have much experience in admining and I like doing it. I think I would like to give up a bit on playing and help out by admining. I think it will go out good since I think I'm good at solving difficulties of other players. I know the responsibilities and the impartial behavior that I should have against situations and therefore I submit you my application.
Have you been admin on any other server: Yes, a bunch of servers. I've been an admin on a CSS server then on a few servers of a gmod community for a year, 3 years ago. I've also admined a few OpenAura and Clockwork servers.
Do you have anything else to say: Some info about myself as some people might wonder. I'm 17 and I live in Istanbul, Turkey. I'm online enough. I usually have a helpful approach when meeting new players/people. I have a mic, I'm on the teamspeak almost all the time I play on the server actually, even though not very much people visit there.

Reaction score
+ support for him he is a good guy very friendly hope to see him among the ranks.

Hey ruby, I haven't seen you much online lately and that's a shame because I would like to play with you sometimes. I know that your helping around on perpheads and is a good rp'er so I've choosen to give you a +Support from here I hope your application get's accepted :)

Reaction score
Raze;n226 said:
Hey ruby, I haven't seen you much online lately and that's a shame because I would like to play with you sometimes. I know that your helping around on perpheads and is a good rp'er so I've choosen to give you a +Support from here I hope your application get's accepted :)

​I've been on a 3 weeks holiday mate that's the reason. But I'm back and I've been playing a lot since the last 4 days. :)

Supporters;n226 said:
+Support's
Thanks for the support guys, I appreciate it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.