Rule Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Can an Officer cuff 3 people under 1 second? Seems like that would be an unrealistic action to do.

And can an Officer search someone's storage inside their home for stolen items?

Reaction score
Officers can search your store using /me's and /desc and you need to reply doing that as well. For example, Looking for a gun that has been stored that was used to shoot an officer. And an officer can't really cuff 3 people in 1 second. You are probably over reacting. I also agree with what Feng said with rule 3.3 realistic actions. Hence why 'Ninja cuffing' is not allowed.

Reaction score
Officers can search your store using /me's and /desc and you need to reply doing that as well. For example, Looking for a gun that has been stored that was used to shoot an officer. And an officer can't really cuff 3 people in 1 second. You are probably over reacting. I also agree with what Feng said with rule 3.3 realistic actions. Hence why 'Ninja cuffing' is not allowed.

Ok, well how about 2 seconds. I just put a timecode on the video and the officer cuffed 3 people under 2.207 seconds.
Is that allowed?

"
3.3 Realistic Actions
All actions a player makes must be done as realistically as possible, especially during combat; for example, when jumping up-to, or down-from somewhere, it must be done so slowly, carefully, and without resulting in injury to the player."

Cuffing 3 people under 2.207 seconds does not seem like a realistic action.

Oh, and where does it state that an officer can search a person's storage. I just want to read it in the text.
[DOUBLEPOST=1502066661,1502066289][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh and another question. Do staff has a guideline on how long to ban a person for a rule he has broke?
Because I am looking in some bans and there are people that got banned for
"No intention to roleplay, calling himself 'Adolf N*gger' repeatedly trolling, throwing himself off of rooftops during the sit, being an all-in-all minge."
for only 1 month while another person got banned for 2 months for
"Absolutely awful attitude, continually bringing the RP out of character, disrespecting and slandering other players."

Seems like there is some bias between bans. The Mod did not like his attitude and banned him longer than he banned a racist minge.
[DOUBLEPOST=1502069959][/DOUBLEPOST]

Reaction score
//on phone

Oh, and where does it state that an officer can search a person's storage. I just want to read it in the text.
Refer to rule 5.2

And your slanderous remarks accusing staff members of being biased is just dumb. There are several things that are taken into account before a ban is issued.

Status
Not open for further replies.