Rule Suggestion (3.26 /me Function)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Suggestion Topic: 3.26 /me Function
Suggestion Description: remove performing multiple actions within the same ‘/me’ would be deemed unrealistic

Why should this be added?:
for example Leonard takes all equipment, communications and weaponry

1. no need to spam /me on chat (/me take guns , /me take communications , /me take panic button)
2. easy way for people to use /me no need to type a lot or bind alot
3.faster way to use /me
4. i dont see what is the point of that rule
5. if you have 2 or more people and want to use /me it will be hard

What negatives could this have?:
might be op

Reaction score
The reason behind this is most probably because the other user should have a chance to resist/react to each action if they so desire, granted that it has to be in a scenario where they're able to do so without getting instantly murdered. It is a role-playing server after all.

I'd rather suggest that performing multiple actions in one /me is allowed in cases where the other party is unable to resist these actions due to resisting said action putting their life at risk (i.e. under gunpoint)
I think this is a fair suggestion, considering that most /me interactions tend to either be GP situations - where you are not supposed to be able to react/resist regardless, or if you are handing over money/identification.

What interactions outside of those, happen commonly enough (with the leeway to react/resist) to overrule the other situations?

Reaction score
Maybe instead of all these /me shenanigans there should be a game mechanic added to zipties that strips the firearms and radios from government employees.

Reaction score
Maybe instead of all these /me shenanigans there should be a game mechanic added to zipties that strips the firearms and radios from government employees.
i like that idea but the problem if i was raiding alone and i want to zip tize him when i will get my ziptise out he can get hes gun out at any time and start shoting

Last edited:
Reaction score
then remove the timer of hands up for civ because realistically they can put it down anytime

also remove that civ drop there guns because realistically if put my hands up my gun dont get droped
That isn't relevant to this discussion and should be put into another thread.

Reaction score
That isn't relevant to this discussion and should be put into another thread.
how its not relevant to this discussion you said

i made this rule suggestion because when cops put there hands up nothing drop from them while civ drop everything they equipped (guns/zips/crowbars/nades/etc) even they cant use there phone for 30 sec and they cant do anything for 30 sec while cop can cancel the surrender at any time and nothing drop from him

also i dont understand why wouldn't i do 3 things with /me while im GPing i really like niko idea that he said on first page

if you cant answer my question or dont have answer dont say its not relevant

at the end there is lot of thing that are unrealistically on server so saying "unrealistically" is not solve of problem

Reaction score
i like that idea but the problem if i was raiding alone and i want to zip tize him when i will get my ziptise out he can get hes gun out at any time and start shoting
The surrender mechanic already allows you to disarm people within seconds.

Reaction score
Personally, I think the surrender and zipties work completely fine granted people comply. Doing /me takes equipment and /me takes weapons isn't really much of an inconvenience when it comes to cops, but if it is an issue for you then create some binds as @Sindarin mentioned.

Reaction score

Use zipties. We will look into ways to get equipment removed whilst zip tied.

Status
Not open for further replies.