Rust Video (not finished)

Reaction score

Tell me what you think so far, not finished obvs but wanted to know if it looked good so far or not.

(Revolver to AK's in seconds :D )

Last edited:
Reaction score
Classic styled and clean, music fits in well and is in sync at most times. Good clips and a clean style of editing at the start with the effects. Keep going at it, for not even being finished this is really good. Good job.

Reaction score
Classic styled and clean, music fits in well and is in sync at most times. Good clips and a clean style of editing at the start with the effects. Keep going at it, for not even being finished this is really good. Good job.

Reaction score
To me the music is kinda boring. The bit of the start where its brighter than usual makes it hard to watch. Kinda had to squint at the start. And do one of an Offical Server. Much better than modded if you want to show if u a tru playa

Reaction score
To me the music is kinda boring. The bit of the start where its brighter than usual makes it hard to watch. Kinda had to squint at the start. And do one of an Offical Server. Much better than modded if you want to show if u a tru playa
Thanks for the feedback, and i do play vanilla, just got modded footage till it wiped today